aaghk

I woke to my now fiancé asleep on my chest with her straightened hair in her face. I stared at her intently as I played with her hair and thought about how to tell her I was leaving for a week. Dippet and the ministry wanted to meet with Albus and I, during this time obviously, to see how I was progressing. I didn't see why it would take a week but apparently that's what it was. "You know, staring is considered rude," I heard her soft yet thick voice as she stirred and looked up at me. "My apologies, did you get a good sleep?" "I suppose it'll have to do, what about you? You were up for quite a while last night, Snape giving you an insane amount of homework again?" "No, it was something to do with Dippet and the ministry," I said. "What's going on? Do they still think that you-" "no,no that's not it. Just making sure school's going well and Dumbledor is gonna try to get permission for your godmother to attend the wedding," "oh ok, how about you go to sleep. I'll bring breakfast up so it'll be there when you wake up, I have to go to an SPP meeting at starting 7 and it's for some huge event that the ministry will be attending so I'm not gonna be back till about dinner with occasional breaks," she informed laying her head in her hands at my collarbone. "Or, I get breakfast. We eat together, and then you go to your meeting," I offered with an arm around her lower back. "My meeting is in a little under thirty minutes so I don't think that'll happen, however if I'm able to find you during breaks then I'll be more than willing to spend some time with my fiance," she smiled as I grumbled a bit. We hadn't been able to spend much time together these past few weeks and it was getting on my nerves. Only time we saw each other was the mornings and at night when we were usually exhausted and had a bunch of school work. She leaned up and kissed me softly as her soft finger tips grazed the side of my face. "Trust me Tom, if I had it my way I'd stay with you all day. Unfortunately,schools a bitch-" "watch your mouth princess," "as you wish daddy," she fired back with a sly  smirk. "Call me that again and you won't be going to that little meeting of yours," "and why's that?" "Cause you won't be able to walk," I growled taking a bite to her cheek earning an appreciative groan from as she debated it. "I think I'll wait till I get back to risk that one," she sighed before getting up while I stared at her wearing my shirt. "Has anyone ever told you how great you look in my shirts?" "Has anyone ever told you you look great without one on?" She retorted and climbed of my lap making something in the back of my mind growl as she stalked off to the dresser.
_Timeskip_
   I went through the hall and saw her laughing while some guy was flirting with her. I immediately went over and pulled my fiance to the side. "What are you doing?" I glared. "Ricky was telling me a joke and it was funny, why?" "You realise he was hitting on you right?" "He wasn't hitting me," she frowned in confusion. "Your obliviousness is undeniably cute, that's a more basic way of saying that he's flirting with you," she suddenly realized what I meant and smacked her forehead. "Damn I'm stupid, I'm sorry Tom I didnt-" "it's fine but I suggest you let him know you're taken princess," "yes sir," she mock saluted. I rolled my eyes and kissed her ,"I'm not in trouble right?" "No, you can have your fun tonight love," I grinned in her ear. She nodded and kissed me once more before bounding off to her meeting while I went to go to my class with Snape.
_that night_
     I wasted no time knocking her against the couch and casting a wordless spell that sent our clothes off immediately as I assaulted her throat earning harsh yelps from her. Her body squirmed beneath mine as I played with her breasts and invaded her with my fingers, ripping a gasp from her lips. "To-"  I bit her a little harder to let her know she was wrong and she squeaked in shock,"daddy," she corrected. "yes princess?'' "I thought I wasn't getting punished?" "Well you can't tease me all night princess," "what did I do daddy," she rasped as I licked and bit her throat. "Flirting with girls. You can't go flirting with people especially girls," she'd been hitting on a gentle looking red haired female and i didn't even realized I was into that sort of thing but after that I had all sorts of thoughts running through my head about the two females. They pissed me of a bit but also got me dangerously excited. I was about take her in a broom cupboard if she didn't stop talking to random people. At some point though she had noticed me watching her and had continued flirting. That's when I decided to listen in on their conversation. Kinks. "If I do recall, the other day you said you wanted to chain me down, so let ask you this baby girl; do you want me to restrain you? To ravage you, to to make you writhe beneath me in pure ecstacy? To fuck you till you can't remember your own name?" I growled the last part, the speed of my fingers had grown exponentially and she was practically panting. She responded with her legs coming up around my hips as she arched her back as he orgasm rocked through her. "I'm gonna make you cum so many times your legs will shake and you pass out, that's your punishment," I informed, adjusting so I was at her entrance. I made my way into her tight heat and she bit her lip. She went to wrap her arms around my neck but I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. "No princess, you're not allowed to touch me tonight," I denied making her almost whimper. I smirked darkly and pressed my lips to her throat roughly leaving angry red marks in my wake. I took her fast and hard as she all but screamed with half lidded eyes. "Daddy please," she begged for me to release her wrists. "You should have thought about that when you were hitting on her," I reminded her why she was being punished. I listened to her pants and moans as I took her for well over an hour. Her walls contracting and straining even more after each orgasm, she was at six now whereas I was at three. She couldn't even hide her ragged breathing as I kept thrusting into her roughly. Her legs shook and I pulled out of her making her body relax until I turned her onto her hands and knees and reentered her eliciting a sharp breath from her lips as I gripped her hair and fucked her from behind. She moaned with each thrust until she screamed as she came while her body shook. The feeling of her constricting me sent me over the edge as I spilled into her. I waited for a few minutes before pulling out and did a cleansing spell on both of us. I pulled on some undershorts and pulled a shirt over her before helping her stand mu h to her persistence that she could walk. I released her for a moment and she dropped like a rock. I knelt and caught her head before it hit the floor and made her look up at me only to see her eyes were closed. I smacked myself and picked her up before carrying her to bed. She'd put on some weight but not enough I'd noticed as I set her down. I turned the lights out and got in the bed before bringing her form to my chest and going to sleep.
_next morning_
    I woke to a shifting as she tried to get up and immediately tightened my grip. "You know, if I had known how accurate I had been with the results of your punishment then I would've gone for something less," I said bluntly as I opened one eye to look at her. "I think you just work to keep your promises and as long as there's no permanent damage it's fine right?" "Yes, but I think there'll be a lot of people looking at us, at least from RavenClaw," "Merlin this is gonna be a rough day," "I think rough is a bit of a loose term now," I smirked. She rolled her eyes and got off the bed before almost falling. She was like a newborn fawn, it's was actually very cute. Can't deny that I felt bad for putting her in this position ,"you know I think just to save you from the embarrassment I'll let Dumbledor know you can't get out of bed," I said putting her back in the bed. That and she was still visibly exhausted and had total 'sex-hair' as some put it. She caught on and looked down ,"is it that obvious?" "Well you could use magic, but I think it better that you sleep in today," I deadpanned as I pulled on pants and the Raven claw dress shirt and tie. "I still think you look better in Slytherin robes but I suppose the sorting hat wanted to keep us together," she fake sighed. "That's why I have green shirts darling, and besides, you. Don't look to bad in green either," I smirked referring to the green tie I'd restrained her wrists with one night. "Well I still think you pull off red wonderfully," she fired back referring to the red, silk scarf she blindfolded me with before sucking me off. "As much as I enjoy our little trip down memory lane, I have to talk to Albus and get you some breakfast so we can eat before I go to class," "mm fine," she grumbled.
_Eve_
    My crotch ached from last night's punishment and I could feel the allure of sleep pulling at me but I fought it back until Tom had finished breakfast and went to class where I proceeded to give into the darkness.
_Dumbledor pov_
   I was walking towards Severus's class I saw Tom, without Miss Evangeline. I went over and inquired about it of course ,"Tom? Where's your fiance?" "In bed hopefully," "why, is she sick? Maybe Madame Pomfrey-" "no! She just can't walk to well and is really exhausted," he said with the tips of his ears turning red with embarrassment. I figured it out in an instant and coughed a bit in shock. "Tom I can only tell you to be more gentle next time and make sure you take precautions," "anti-contraceptive charm, she didn't get it removed," he informed. I nodded still in shock and walked away.
_6pm_
    I saw the couple walk in and remembered my conversation with Tom, to anyone else she'd seem perfectly fine but I could detect a slight limp.
_Eve_
    I sat down while a few of the RavenClaw males muttered while the females were either blushing and sitting quietly or giggling. "Hey Liz. I haven't seen you in a minute, what's new with you and Big Daddy Riddle?" Austin smirked before several of them busted up laughing."not much, just hanging out between classes and at meals then have insane,mindblowing sex," I shrugged making them freeze at my honesty while Tom chocked on his drink and did a spit take as he laughed. "U-uhm okay," one of them said regaining their composure as Tom was still fighting urge to laugh desire despite the bold grin. "I can't even believe how easily you just said that, most girls would look like a tomato," "I can play embarrassed but why do that when I can just as easily say what's on my mind?" "Oh so our little escapade was on your mind then?" "Of course Mr. Riddle, why wouldn't it be?" I smiled kissing him. "There was nothing 'little' about that escapade, those two were having a fucking marathon," one of them muttered. "What?" "Dude that shit went for more than an hour, it was insane," "my girlfriend and I barely take 15 minutes," "20," "10," we all looked over at the one that said '10' and saw Grey. "Why am I not surprised?" Tom smirked. "I'm sure a majority of the hour was him trying to make her wet," Grey smirked. "Actually no, I can hear their bed start rocking after like ten minutes," "Jesus, I can't believe she's standing," "I can't believe the bed is standing," I muttered making Tom laugh again. "Merlin, you're just laughing left and fucking right, did she break something on you last night?" "Only thing that got broken was a table and a leg of the couch," "dude I'm never eating of the table in the cone and go room ever again," "I don't think you're safe touching any part of the cone and go room if that's the case," Tom muttered making them gag and turn red. "You two are like fuck machines," Grey murmured uncomfortably. "Oh well," she shrugged.
_30min_
   I carried my fiance to the come and go room and dropped her on the couch so she laughed and bounced. I sat down next to her and pulled her into my side with a broad grin due to her oh-so-infectious smile. We sat there quietly and stared at the fire and I tried to ignore the fact that I'd soon be leaving. Unfortunately she can feel emotions all too well. "Alright out with it Tom, what's wrong," she peered up at me and I couldn't lie to those intelligent hazel eyes. "I- Eve baby I have to go away for a while," "what?" She jolted up and looked at me. "I have a check in with Headmaster Dippet and Dumbledor as well as the minister of both times. It's to see how I've been..settling," I worked around the word 'behave'. I still wasn't ready for her to know about who I would've became had it not been for her. She nodded slightly, she wasn't happy about me leaving. That much was obvious, but she'd only take it worse in a moment. I was just waiting for the $20 question. And I didn't have to wait long ,"when do you leave?" She asked softly, looking at the ground. "...Tonight, I shouldn't be gone for more than a week. Three days at the least," I said carefully. She simply nodded and shrugged my arm off her shoulder. I grabbed her hand as she got off the couch but she ripped her hand back making a darker side of me come out as she left me there. I got up and followed her with light steps, shadowing her as she went into the bedroom. I closed the door and within an instant had her pinned to the wall with my body. She stared at me, her wide, hazel eyes shimmering with confusion. I'd never been this aggressive with her physically as I didn't want her to fear me, but the fact that she just left me sitting there I couldn't fight the darker side of myself that lusted after dominance. "Don't you ever leave me without warning like that," I glared. "You mean like you were going to? When were you planning on telling me this Tom? What were you just going to leave while I was asleep and hope I didn't notice my fiance isn't in bed the next morning?" She whispered angrily. I remained silent as the side of me in control felt no need to explain myself to anyone, not even her. "Of course you were," she laughed bitterly. I felt my gentler side return slightly upon seeing the fear and betrayal in her eyes. "I didn't want you to worry," I said carefully.
She looked away and I pressed my lips just beneath her ear where I knew she was weakest. I felt her shudder and the temperature of her blood spike. "Please don't be mad at me," I smiled and she simply went to bed.