In for the kill

AN-so I just realized that I didn't put the death in the last chapter so yeah. I'm sorry if this book is crap. It'll get better when I'm not as busy. Between work, moving my grandparents, and my studies at home(the new medical dictionaries I got are awesome..I have no life) I have very little time or energy web I get around to writing the evening. I promise the book will get better. BTWs there's like a three week time skip.
_****_
Hogwarts was in an uproar. A young girl had just been found murdered in the loo. No one knew who it was yet, not even the prefects. Students had been getting taken out a lot this last week. All of them had simply been petrified though. "Now I really think it's Harry," Ellis said. For once I agreed with her ,"i actually agree with you for once. With his snooping around the corridors. I busted him the other day for being in the out of order bathroom. He was looking around in the stalls like some creeper. He was saying something in Parcel Tongue, i didn't know what he was talking to but it was very curious. However I'm not in the mood to get in the middle of whatever nonsense he's up to," they looked me strangely ,"what? I've seen the horror movies! I'm not doing because some kid is snooping around and being creepy cause in an cases they're either possessed or psychotic!" I defended. It's true, I may have been a slave but unfortunately Theodore always felt the need to make me watch horror movies with him. "Well then," she cast her eyes to the side. She been a little more bearable where we could occasionally joke around. It was after she'd joined the suicide prevention program, because as it turns out someone had tried to, you know. I was waiting for a bell to ring so I could go to Hogsmead, everyone was starting to get their outfits for the Halloween Bash. I was busy with a needle and thread as I embroidered a small patch of red fabric with some bright red embroidery floss. "Whatcha makin'?" "Well I'm pretty sure that Jamaican is is the culture of Jamaica," I teased as I stitched. "You know what I mean," I smiled and nodded ,"I'm stitching a new embroidery pattern for my dress for the ball," "I'm going to wear yellow," "red," I smiled ,"can someone with your skin tone even pull off red? I mean not to seem racist but, you've got a red undertone," "yeah but that's why I'm using different shades of red. I'm going to use white and black to give more volume to the embroidered par-" someone knocked on the door ,"who the hell?" "Ooh prefect said a curse word," "such a broom handle," I grinned at her making her throw a pillow at me. I opened the door to reveal Tom who looked freaked out. I let him in, not caring about the rules right now ,"what's up? I thought you'd be with Austin and Xavier," I frowned and sat down next to him. He had his head in his hands ,"they think I killed that girl. Why would I kill her? I don't know her, I don't even know who died!" "Wait but you were with Austin last night when they found her so how.. who questioned you?" "Dumbledor, McGonagall, and some random teacher that found the girl," he sighed. "Look I know you didn't cause I had walked right past you and Austin while you were talking about potions so I can attest, and so can Austin, that you didn't do it. And what about the vision orbs?" "I just don't know why they suspect me of all people," he sighed. "Look I don't know but I'll talk to them, we've got to go to Hogsmead soon so go get dressed, careful of your arm. And I'll see you in a bit, just don't get to stressed over this alright? We'll fix it," I said carefully and sent him out. I went to my dresser and grabbed black pants, a red shirt with white embroidery and a lace back and sleeves, my underthings, and went to the bathroom to put them on. I came out and put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I grabbed my red heels and put them on. I had straightened my hair again this morning but the ends were curled. "See? I do pull off red, only color I've never worn was pink," I will never wear pink. "So what are you gonna be?" "I was thinking angel, well Tom actually suggested it, but I wanted to red so I was like 'that wouldn't work' so I'm just gonna be a little random. What about you girls?" "March hair," "Red Queen," "Alice," "Cheshire cat," "White Queen," "I'm being the mouse," "we're gonna be the twins," "oh, all you're missing the Mad Hatter," "OMG YOU COULD BE THE MAD HATTER!" One of twins yelled. "Alright, calm down..I guess I'm the Mad Hatter," I shrugged and grinned. The bell rang and everyone squealed. I grabbed my wallet(my biological parents gave me moneys). I automatically opened the door and saw people hustling about with excitement. I saw Tom, Austin and Xavier over up ahead. I started moving up to them when suddenly I was cut off ,"hello Grey, if you don't mind I have to catch up with Tom," "what's with you and that Tom guy anyway?" "Wow you really are oblivious, He's my boyfriend you git. Now if you'd move I'd like to catch up with him and let him know I'll be with my friends," I pushed past him but was stopped as he grabbed my arm, "let go of me Grey, i don't like you so leave me alone," I pulled my arm back and stormed off. I saw Tom and his eyes were already on me by the time I saw him. I pushed past some first years and walked next to him. "So what was that about?" He asked with a scowl. "He's apparently more oblivious than either of us realized, it seems he didn't know we're dating," "oh?" "Yes, I rejected him again and he didn't take 'no' for an answer so I basically said 'fuck off' and walked away " I shrugged. "Good," he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him ,"gee possessive much?" "I just don't want anyone taking what's mine," he defended. "I'm not anybody's," he leaned down close to my ear "no, believe me. You are most definitely mine," he growled. "Man she's got you wrapped around her finger," Austin laughed. "Actually it's more the other way around," Xavier winked. "Suck a broomstick Xavier," "someone's mean today, must be that time of the month," "I don't have a period," I informed. "Oh, never mind then. She's just pissed off," "well when I have a random guy grabbing my arm of course I'm gonna be pissed," I snapped. "He put his hands on you?!" He growled and let me go and started to push past students. I ran over and stopped him ,"Tom if you do this they'll only suspect you more, I handled it now calm down. He took the hint," I knew he probably didn't and would keep pressing but I couldn't afford to have Tom leave. "He better have taken the hint, I pray that he doesn't do that when I'm around cause I'll kick his ass. Don't ever let another man touch you do you understand?" He growled. I nodded and saw some of the first years staring ,"don't you have anything better to do than watch people? Merlin you kids are nosy," he snapped. He took my hand and we got in line to hand in our permission slips then join our friends.
_ at Hogsmead _
My hand brushed the wrought iron gate and I hissed, looking down to see an angry red mark. I ignored it and continued until we were about to split up. I got ready to go with the girls when my arm was grabbed ,"let me know if you need anything alright?" I nodded and went with Elissa, Loretta, Jakie and Helen, Celeste, and Audrey. We went around and I saw a store with a dress and boots and knew It'd be perfect for my costume. I went in with the other girls and find my size for the dress and the shoes before trying them on. I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was up to my mid thigh in front and a little bit above my knees in the back. It was a lovely cherry color and had no sleeves. The top of the boots were about two inches from the bottom of my dress in the front and also red. The laces however were white. I called the girls over and they squealed their approval. I went over and purchased it with a soft smile at the woman at the counter who was obviously with child ,"congratulations, boy or girl?" "Twins, boy and girl," she smiled and handed me my stuff. I nodded and congratulated her once more as I put my things in another bag that would hold everything I bought today. We went to several other stores including a fabric store which they ended up having to wait for me to finish for the first time that day. I bought a bolt of lace that faded from white to gold to death(pink) to aquamarine to pink to gold to white. I also bought red, white, and black embroidery floss and a crimson thread to sew everything together. I had actually bought a hat with colorful plumes and a black bow, a formal collar, and my makeup. Then we got some lunch at the deli where they all got sandwiches and I got an apple and water since I knew I'd get away with it cause Tom wasn't here. We walked around with our food because the deli was crowded. Then they saw the lingerie store which I put my foot down and said 'Fuck no'. They just shrugged and went in. I stood by the store and mentally went down the list of things I needed just in case I forgot something. Suddenly someone stepped in front of me. I looked to see Grey standing there with a cocky smirk. "So, the lingerie store. Nice," he winked. I rolled my eyes in disgust and was about to walk away but he blocked my flight path. "Let's cut to the chase. You & and me, Halloween Bash. Whatcha think," "I think you should take a hint, I'm no-" "she's going with me," I heard as my hip was grabbed and I was pulled against someone. I knew exactly who it was when i saw the sling. Tom leaned down and kissed me hard. It was passionate yet angry. He quickly pulled back ,"you're still here? Look kid she's obviously taken so get lost," "get fucked Riddle, I don't believe that she's yours. You two barely talk, it's clearly some friends with benefits type shit so let her decide instead of walking over and shoving your tongue down her throat like you own her," he snapped. "Listen boy, I'm her boyfriend, she's my girlfriend. So back off got it? Now get lost Prick," Tom snarled. Grey stormed off and I was left with a fuming Tom. "You know what you did want exactly cool either," I pointed out. He looked at me ,"what?" "Just walking over and snogging me like that? Seriously. And then your little display of dominance by claiming me? Not cool Riddle, I'm not anybody's," I snapped. He suddenly grabbed my chin and leaned down next to my ear ,"I won't tolerate being yelled at by my girlfriend cause she's pissed that I kissed her. That boy needs to realize your mine," his grip tightened making me jump and cringed ,"no one else can have you. Do you understand me?" He growled in my ear. I didn't respond ,"I said, do you understand me?" He growled louder making me nod. "Good," he bit my earlobe making a shock run through my body. "You'll be with me for the rest of the day," he pressed his lips to my neck before straightening. The girls walked out laughing about something which made me curious. "Oh hey Tom, we were about to meet up with you guys. Where are the others?" "They're at the deli, I was on my way to meet them when i saw my princess standing out here," he left out the little argument with Grey. He kept me pressed into his side as we all left to meet with the rest of the group. As soon as we entered I cringed due to his newly tightened grip. Grey and several other boys sat at a round table. We sat down with our friends who were a few tables away. The lady at the counter called me and I looked over to see her throw an apple my way. I put my hand up and caught at just the right moment. "On the house," "Thanks Mrs. Anne," I smiled. She nodded and went back to work ,"good to see you're eating," he smirked. I nodded and continued eating while listening to their friendly banter while feeling someone staring at me. I knew if I felt then so did Tom. After thirty minutes here grown tired of it and got ready to stand up. I put my hand on his hand that laid on my hip. I knitted our fingers "please don't start anything," I had to lean up to whisper. I didn't even reach his jaw as tall as he is. "Why shouldn't I?" He looked at me ,"they'll send you back to your time Tom, please don't do this," I begged in a hushed tone. "Fine, but you owe me princess," he growled with a smirk. He remained seated and that succeeded to keep anything bad from happening. Finally everyone decided that they wanted to walk around. We went around Hogsmead and Ellis saw a theatre. "Let's go there! I heard their puppets are amazing!" she beamed and ran in. We all looked at each other and shrugged before following her in. Each ticket was five galleons so we paid and sat down. Tom and I sat in the row all the way in the back. "I seriously hope it's not romantic or some shit," he merely smirked and pulled me closer. "Nurse said that due to your little spell I should about to take the sling and cast off by this evening," he informed me. "And you're telling me this because?" "Just a warning," he grinned. I stared at him like he was insane and the lights turned out. I saw several puppets appear but I want very interested once I saw a princess and a knight. "Shit, yeah let's just go to the puppet theatre. I'm so fucked," "it's okay love," he tested his chin on my head. Halfway through the show I had noticed that Jackie and Alex were making out. "What the shit?" "Well at least we're not the worse ones in here," he said teasingly. He'd been kissing my neck a majority of the time usually just simple, quick, and light. "I don't see the point of that," I quirked my head. "It feels nice," he shrugged "doesn't seem like it, it's just kissing someone in a different place than their face," I responded. "You poor thing," he shook his head slowly and pulled me into his lap with his good arm. I continued to watch the show while quietly debating on when we'd be able to pull the prefects out of class to prepare the ballroom and decorate the main hall. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by Tom taking hold of my neck and moving my hair ,"what in Merlin's beard are you doing? Honestly I'm trying to-" he pressed his lips to a spot between my neck and shoulder, just above my collar bone. I didn't know what it was but suddenly my neck was on fire. He pulled my skin between his teeth and I shuddered. He sucked on my neck and I grabbed his wrist. "I told you so," he grinned. "Get fucked," I muttered. "Sure,when and where?" He asked in my ear. "I didn't mean that literally," I defended. He smirked and pulled me against his chest. "Whatever you say. It's not like I don't already use your chest as a pillow," ,"yeah,no kidding." "You use to use me as a pillow and besides, I think it better to have my head on your chest than my hand on your chest," "that makes no sense," "remember when I woke up the other day and my hand was in your shirt?" "Nope, I was probably half asleep and therefore didn't give a shit either," I replied. "Well at least you're not afraid of me touching you," he sighed. "As long as you're hand doesn't get too close to the nope zone I'm good," "is this considered to close?" He put his hand on my thigh. I shook my head and he raised it ,"how about now?" I shook my head and he put his hand even higher ,"that's as high as you can go," I warned as his hand was an inch or two away from the 'nope' zone. He nodded and kept his hand there. We sat there for another thirty minutes, filled with Jackie and Alex making out and Tom gripping my thigh, before the show finally ended. Tom stood up without warning making me suck in a breath. "Shit sorry," he said quietly. "It's fine," I struggled. He looked at me for a moment then nodded taking hold of my bruised hip again. We saw other Hogwarts students going back to their carriages and realized it was time to leave. We went to our carriage and were joined by one other student. Like the asses we were, we ignored him, he ignored us. I yet again fell asleep during the ride.
_Tom_
"She won't be around for long," the kid suddenly said. "What?" Austin asked ,"she's not going to live this life much longer. She's going to die," I suddenly got angry ,"look kid I don't know who you are but you better watch your mouth. If this is your way of getting us to talk to you, you're psycho and you need help," "she will die on the fourth night of the twelfth month, and in your moment of acceptance.. You too, shall die," he said. "Alright this is some kind of sick fucking joke, get out," I snapped and held her sleeping form closer. The boy glared then nodded and disappeared. "Who the fuck was that?" "I don't know.. I've never seen him before," Austin frowned. "Fucking sicko," I growled. "Agreed," everyone said. The school could be seen clearly from the window. "I'm gonna have to go to the nurse to get by cast off but could you make sure she gets back without anyone hitting on her? That kid is starting get a little too bold," I said firmly. "No problem, I'll sit in the common room with her till you get back. She's probably gonna wanna change then crash," "too right," Alex nodded. I thanked them and we waited brute getting out and entering the school. Tomorrow was Sunday, and I knew she'd be busy. "Remember to keep an eye on her Loretta," I said as I jogged to the nurse's office.
_ Evangeline _
I dropped my stuff in my bed and grabbed a white shirt that barely reached my stomach as I was half asleep when I'd cut it but I left the sleeves down to my elbows. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and stripped down to my underwear. "Oh Ivana, we bought you this," one of the girls started laughing as i finished pulling my shirt over my head. I looked up and pushed the drapes of the canopy bed aside. Jackie hurled a white back at me. I opened it and almost threw up ,"ew what the fuck?!" I yelled as I held the lacy, red bra in the air. "Who would you buy me this? I hate lingerie with a passion!" "That's why we bought it," she laughed and fell off the bed. I shuddered and threw it on the bed ,"thanks for scaring me to death," I held my middle finger up at them before yawning and brushing my hair out leaving it in soft curls. I stood up and yawned ,"alright girls, I'm gonna head out to bed. Night bitches and lovely Loretta," I smiled and walked out. I went over by the couch and flopped down on the floor. "Um Ivana?" "Mhm what's up hun?" I asked upon hearing Loretta's small voice. "I was just wondering why you always look so afraid of the male teachers?" I sat up. She was incredibly small fit a first year, standing at 4'9" she wasn't even up to my shoulder as I was 5'11". I gestured to the spot next to me and she sat down. "I went through some bad things, Loretta. For a very long time. I did it to protect someone I cared about, to keep them from getting killed," "was it Tom?" She asked quietly ,"no, but I would do the same for him too if his life were threatened. No it was for a girl that was like my daughter, you remind me so much of her. That's why I'm so afraid, I don't want be put in a situation like that ever again. I can't trust men because of it," "what about Tom? You trust him don't you?" "Yes, I do trust Tom. I've trusted Tom since the moment I met him, he's just different. He's a great guy," I smiled softly while looking at her. "I want a guy like that," "you will sweetheart, I promise you will. If someone as terrible and damaged as me can find someone that perfect, so can someone as pure and gentle as you. I know me and Tom probably won't last long, he'll eventually get bored of acting like a knight in shining armor. But until then, I'm gonna savour every waking moment. I'm not gonna be around forever, but I can live like I will," I smiled. "No one's around forever," she nodded. "Go on to bed," I smiled. She shook her head and started next to me ,"I can't sleep," she muttered. "How about a lullaby? Guaranteed to put you to sleep," I smiled. She debated and nodded scooting closer.
"Tonight my Angel, the stars will sing
Of Rainbow's and soulmates and other sweet things.
Sleep, my angel, lay down your head;
In the morning you'll see your halo by your bed;
Dream my darling, dear baby girl
You can write your own story, be the Queen of the world
Think happy thoughts
Of a Doe in the glen
Think of good times, the good times way back when
Think happy thoughts of a Doe in the glen
Tonight my Angel, stars will sing
Tonight my Angel, the stars will sing
Of Rainbow's and soulmates and other sweet things," I looked down to see her head my shoulder and her eyes closed. I smiled and moved around so I could pick her up sideways. I went to the dorm and kicked the door. It opened and Helen looked down at the sleeping girl in my arms. She moved aside and i went to Loretta's bed and set her down before pulling the blanket up to her shoulders. I looked around and saw everyone was asleep in the middle of whatever they were doing. "What's up with them?" "Your lullaby, it put everyone to sleep," "but you're awake?" "I'm a light sleeper," she smiled. "Hmm well that's fortunate," I smiled. I bid her goodnight and walked into the common room. I found myself humming the lullaby and swaying as I stared at the fire. "May I ask who you're swaying with?" A firm pair of arms wrapped around me ,"myself, how are you still awake?" "I felt the affects and plugged my ears," "very smart," I nodded and stared at the fire ,"you're a bit like a snake," he chuckled. "How so?" "Well you haven't stopped swaying," "I find that I'm rather comfortable, and it seems that I won't be falling asleep from my own lullaby anytime soon," I mumbled. "Yes well I myself am rather tired," "the common room is a bit too cool for comfort, how about the come and go room?" I suggested. "I could do that," he nodded. "Well get changed first," I laughed. He nodded and let me go. I waited till he came out in sweatpants. "You're not going to wear a shirt?" I raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" He grinned and took my waist. I shrugged and let him open it. The room automatically sure to his needs. It turned into a massive bedroom where everything was green ,"favorite color I presume," "I was in Slytherin, the castle probably remembers me," he laughed. I merely nodded as the door closed behind us. We walked over to the black oak canopy bed with deep green drapes. "The only part of this roll that isn't green or black," I smirked holding up a white and red pillow before tossing it at him. He grinned and threw them back at me, one hitting me in the face and the other hitting me in the chest making me laugh. "Bully," "well why didn't you catch it?" He grinned dropping down next to me. "Didn't want to, they make a great fort though, big fluffy pillow fort," I grinned. And held the pillow to my chest and rolling so I was facing away from him. He grinned and shook his head before grabbing my waist ,"you know you still owe me for me not destroying the kid this afternoon," he said pulling me against his chest. I had completely forgotten about that ,"technically you did get rewarded by giving me a hickey," I reminded. "I never said that was my reward, that was just me proving a point," "what that women enjoy hickeys?" "No that everyone enjoys hickeys," he grinned. "So if I kissed you on the neck you'd react the exact same way," I concluded. He shrugged. "Weird, alright so what do you want as a reward?" I asked looking back at him. "Well first," he grabbed my neck and moved my hair once more. I felt his lips press against the center of my neck just under my chin. I squirmed and bit my lip as he left another hickey on me. "And second," he grabbed my waist and rolled me onto my back ,"I think, a little play time is in order," he grinned and pressed his lips against mine. I felt a spark run through me just like all the other times. He held my bare waist and pulled me as close as he could. I put my hands on his broad chest and kissed back with just as much fire. "It's the 28th of September," he grinned ,"and?" "We've been dating for a month," "are you serious?" "Dead ass," he grinned. "Awesome," I grinned against his lips. "You're the most amazing person ever," he said.