Skeletons in the closet

"I regret to inform you that due to the fact that Halloween has passed, there will be no Halloween bash," Dumbledor announced making people groan ,"are you fucking kidding me? I worked on that dress for three-" my girlfriend was about to go in a full rant "wait for it princess," I cut her off knowing there'd probably be a surprise. "So rather than have a Halloween bash.. we'll have a masquerade ball instead!" His voice booked through the hall as everyone was yet again contented. I smirked at the smaller female and continued eating she glared at the elderly male threateningly ,"that's what I thought," she muttered before going to take another bite of her Apple only to realize that she'd eaten down to the core then proceeded to make it vanish. "I didn't know you were that interested in dances," I commented ,"I'm not, but if I worked on a dress for three months then you better believe I'm gonna try to be interested," She scoffed. I shrugged and turned my attention back to my food. Her friends chartered while she just remained next to me so we were hip to hip, just how I liked it. I wasn't gonna deal with all these men looking at her. Eventually we were released to break off into our classes and with Ivana being so much like me she ended up asking her teacher if she could go down to the Black Lake, and naturally he said 'yes'. "I would accompany you, however the terms of my stay are a little stricter than I'm used to so I've gotta get to class," I said as we went through the hassle to my advanced potions class (even though I know all the potions in that class and more). She nodded as we stopped outside of class and said our goodbyes. "Alright Mr. Riddle get in the class your lady will be fine," Snape smirked. We'd gotten on much better terms since he found out that I'd been focusing less on the whole..rule the wizarding world..destroy all muggles born thing. I guess it's because I didn't kill his precious Lily Potter, she still died but I didn't cause it.
_Harry POV(didn't see that coming)
   I went into the out of service bathroom and proceeded to open the spell book written by Salazar Slytherin himself. Lucius Malloy standing mere feet away, speaking in parsel tongue. The sink drew back revealing a passageway. "Soon, every muggles born will be gone. And it's all thanks to you, Harry Potter,"

Alright sorry for the short chapter guys but i just thought a cliff hanger would be good and it's sort off a filler too I guess but goodbye to all my little daddies(I'm the Biggest Big Daddy)