How Do I Trust Him..

_Tom_
      I look over and rather than finding my fiance in bed I feel around to find her side of the bed cold. "What the hell.." I mutter and get up. My feet hit the ground and I looked to see she was laying on the couch asleep. "Hey, get up," "shouldn't you be going?" She mumbled and didn't turn to look at me. "Look about last night-" "Save it Riddle, I was naive to think that there would be no more secrets.." She cut me off firmly. "Y/N what are you-"
"You know damn well what I'm talking about voldemort," she hissed. My blood chilled and I froze ,"Did you honestly think I wouldn't find out? How daft do you think I am Tom?!" She yelled and sat up, glaring at me. "I just didn't think you would accept me.. I don't know just- wait...How did you find out?" I look up at her with dark eyes. "I had gone down to the lake and actually ended up seeing Lucius Malfoy talking to Draco... They said that you weren't supposed to meet me and that the book had been placed at the wrong time.. That now they would have to remind you of your plans to be the dark Lord. Lord Voldemort," She said quietly. "So you just believe the deranged ramblings of two wackos? Over your own boyfriend?!" "It's the fact that I was hoping to trust you Tom! You thought I believed them at first? I didn't start thinking it may be true until I remembered that you had to do some behavior check, and why else would Dumbledor have suspected you for having murdered the girl in the bathroom?!" She snapped. I was about to respond when there was a knock on the wall and it opened so there was Dumbledor and Snape standing there awkwardly. "Uh Tom.. Miss Moonclaw... Do you two need a minute?" "Ye-" "No, have a lovey week Headmaster, and you as well Professor," she bowed her head ,"If you don't mind I'm going to go sew for a bit," she said quietly and went to walk past me but I grabbed her hand ,"Y/N please, I told you I'm coming back and if I have to drop it I won't go so I can explain everything." "Tom I trusted you i- how do I know we can even get married if there's the possibility of you being like your old self and wanting world domination over the muggle and wizard world?" "Because I'm not gonna be like that again. If you want me to then I will stay here, or I'll leave  memories with you in it with you so you can see how I've changed, even memories from before I met you," I plead quietly, knowing I'd never stand it to lose her. "Please stay Y/N," I beg softly and look at her.
Dumbledor_
   Serverus and I stood there baffled, we knew he'd changed but... To show her what he used to be like, he truly wanted her to accept him. "Miss Moonclaw.. If there was a way I can help then by all means, I don't want delay in the wedding..." I offer, not wanting to see them break. "Professor, perhaps the ministry could set a sort of halt so Dippet may come see his housings, welfare and the girl that he's left for?" Snape raised an eyebrow. "Or I can, I'm just as powerful as any of the ministry-" "I'm sorry Tom but it is for that reason that it's best to let one of us do it," I sigh. A hand rose ,"or I could it would hold longer and I learned it over the break from my parents. Evidently the Fae have a far easier way of doing things, and I can do it with my voice. And no tricks of any kind would collapse or taint the magic," Y/N cast a glance at Tom making him sigh. "Look y/n I know I fucked up but can you just let me show you?" ".... You can wait to show me," she decided and got off the couch then went to the bathroom.
Y/N_
         I looked at the blood soaked bandages and the razor on the counter from my little episode and looked at the cuts on my forearm. I wasn't aiming to get a vein, I didn't want to die like that.. Finally realization of what I did sunk in and I covered my mouth as my eyes widened ,"not again.. P-please merlin tell me I didn't do it again..i-im clean, I'm two years clean," I gasp painfully for breath and make a silence barrier so no one can hear me as I drop to my knees. My hands, my arms, everything was shaking. The pain in my chest and the knot in my throat appeared again but stronger, I was suffocating yet something in me wouldn't cry and I sat sat there hyperventilating and clutching toms shirt. Red ands black dots started creeping into my vision and I saw the floors moving away from me making me feel like I was on an island of some kind, alone and in pain. And scared of myself.
    I started screaming, I could help it.. Everything hurt. Swears, and pleas for the pain and confusion to stop, asking, begging, for whatever this was to leave me alone. And it didn't oblige. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!".  I screamed making the barrier explode without my knowledge until the pounding on the door started. "Y/N?! What's going on in there?" I made the bandages invisible and unlocked the door without leaving my spot still panting with anger and terror. The door opened and Dumbledor was pointing his wand and I held my arms close to myself knowing his shirt covered them easily. "Y/N, what's wrong? Tell me hun," Tom said quickly, kneeling in front of me. "It won't stop dammit Tom make it stop!" I snap with my eyes screwed shut tightly and my hands going to my hair as odd voices start swirling around in my head, evil voices. 'Do it' 'exterminate them' 'torture them!! Make them pay
Tom_
     "No n-no I won't do it.. Get out of my head!! Leave us alone!" She screamed gripping her head. "Tom what's going on?" "I don't know, she's never done this before i-i think it's some kind of panic attack," I explain, horrified and confused. The ground under us for cold and dark, very cold. I was actually able to see my breath "do something Riddle, You're a genius right? Then help her," "I'm a genius with Wizarding magic, not Fae," I snap at Severus. "I'll do it my self," Snape scoffed angrily and did a spell to make her unconscious, his eyes widening as it does nothing, "Merlin help us,"  Dumbledor muttered. "I don't think he want to.." I reply. The floors of the bathroom started to crack and vines with alight frost began to emerge from between them. "just scare her out of it Tom," "she's already terrified!" I argue with Snape "No Tom he's right, go in her head and scare her out," Dumbledor agreed. I sighed and nodded, using oclumency to slip into her mind. There were so many voices, voices I knew all too well. Abraxus and Lucius Malfoy. In an instant I surrounded her with something that I knew scared her to knew levels. I couldn't deny that even I was a bit creeped out at seeing my own corpse. But her face.. I couldn't do it, I couldn't look.
_3rd person_
The cracks grew wider and the two professors saw her shaking stop only for her to scream. An unholy, banshee-like sound being ripped from her throat making Tom and the professors cover their ears and bodies as the glass vase exploded. In the castle, everything made of glass had erupted and the windows had blasted into millions of shards. Tom uncovered his ears and ignored the blood that had been leaking from them as he pulled her small frame into him. Her fists clenching his shirt and her screams turning into horrified whimpers. The blood leaking from her left ear was significantly more than his but he kept holding her."Dippet is coming here, and that's final." He glared. Dumbledor nodded and summoned Dippet and the ministry, their form apparating into the room mere minutes later. "Albus i told you we-" "Severus, lapse it," Tom glared. "Ah Mr. Riddle, now what are developments in your new surroundings?" "Here's, the reason I came here. This good enough?" Tom snapped with his fiancé as she slept due to exhaustion. "Oh my.. It's a-a woman-" "Its love," Snape corrected. Everyone was shocked at his blatant remark. He had never been one to find emotion as a reason to do something that could shape a life or have any severe consequence. Yet here he was, doing just that. "so he is capable of love," "Yes Headmaster Dippet I am." "And why do you think that is?" "A wise man once said 'people think you two to be heartless, but I find that you two have hearts made for each other'," Tom finalized, quoting Dumbledor's discussion with Y/N. The former headmaster coughed and nodded, well uh I will examine your behavior chartings and grades and then I suppose I'll give my decision."