By my side

Yn

I woke up in the morning with the light shinning in my face and I took a shower and got ready for school. When I went downstairs, I saw two suite cases packed and my dad arguing with my mother once again but, I think this is the last time since my dad is already saying his goodbyes . I walked passed them without saying anything and hopped into my car and drove to school to meet my friends. If you are wondering if my friends know about my parents, they don't people in my school just see me as the popular girl and don't know nothing about my personal life. When I got into school I greeted my friends Jay and Nicki and they told me something very interesting. " Yo yn guess what?!" Nicki said "what?" I said generally curious. "there are 3 new boys joining the school today." Jay said excitedly. "Okay whatever let's just go to science!" I said completely ignoring what they had just said but really I was a little curious. Today ,is going to be a long day!

Chris

Today, is the first day of school not looking forward to it. I have been moving schools my whole life since my father and my mother divorced when I was 6. Me and my boys Jacob and Jason decided to move schools together after convincing/persuading their mums to start a new school with me. I woke up and took a shower I don't know about you guys but I don't want to stink in front of people especially on my first day. I ate my breakfast and drove to school and walked in to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was talking with two other girls. My thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throats. I turned around to see my ex standing there before me. I completely ignored her as I saw Jacob and Jason walking towards me.

me: Hey guys

Guys: Hey

We walked to the main office together and on the way I saw that girl again. I had never felt this way before is this love at first sight? My heart was beating really fast as she started to walk towards us and my stomach started spinning like one of those spinning teacups in funfairs.

Girl: Hey my name is yn and I will be showing you guys around today? What are your names?

Me: Chris,Jacob and Jason and nice to meet you