Chapter 23

Yn

I can't believe how my life is at the moment. I mean I am with the love of my life and going to be a mother. I am so excited. I am already 6 months. 3 months to go. Well I hope so. I wake up to see Chris wasn't by my side and instantly my smile faded away. Lately he hasn't been at home much. Then I found a note on bed saying that he would be right back soon. Really Chris?! I take a shower and get dressed and went out to eat breakfast. As I was about to walk inside I heard something in the bushes so I turned soon to be taking by 4 men into a van then they put something over my mouth and everything went black.

Chris

I was getting yn's breakfast and I thought I heard someone scream but when I went out it was only a little girl so I went back in. I heard another scream but this time it sounded like yn. I rushed out but only to see her phone smashed on the floor and her keys on the floor too. The little girl pointed to a black van. I began to run after it. The black van went off and I couldn't keep up. I got into my car and stated to follow it. Soon as the van stopped I jumped out the car pointing the gun towards the passenger. Before I could say anything someone hit me on the backside of my head with a gun and I went out cold but before my eyes closed I managed to shoot his chest 3 times and he fell into the ground and I could have sworn I saw Rachel.