Chapter 21

--- 2 months later -----

Yn

I am extremely happy here. I don't regret moving here. Today I am going to the mall to buy a dress for my date with a guy I met almost 2 weeks ago. He makes me feel like a princess and is always by my side not matter what. I feel like I have known him forever. Maybe we could have a relationship in the future. I don't know? Time will tell. As I walk into the mall, I could have sworn that I had seen Chris. I shrugged it off my shoulders and starting to walk to my favourite store until I bumped into someone. When I had looked up I soon regretted making that decision. I tried to walk away so, he would see my face I guess it failed.

Chris: Yn is that you?

Yn: Yep that's me.

Chris: Let's catch up. Do wanna have lunch with me?

Those brown eyes are hypnotising me. I am stuck in the spell once again but, this time I don't see a way out.

Yn: Okay

---- eating -------

Chris: How's life?

Yn: Good. I got a job, house. What about yours?

Chris: good. What is ur relationship status?

Yn: it's for me to know and for you to find.

The boss I am I walked off leaving him there confused. (DUMBFOUNDED!)

I got out the walk and the mall and went home and got ready for my date. Just I was about sit down my date was here. I opened the door and walked over to his car and we went to the restaurant and everything looked very expensive. I didn't feel comfortable at all so, we went to nandos instead. When we got there we saw Chris with a girl. I have to admit I was a bit hurt but, it don't really matter since I not his girl anyways.

Drake: How do you like the date so far?

Yn: i am enjoying myself it's really fun.

Drake: good I am glad your enjoying yourself.

Drake: I really like you and I want to take our relationship to another stage if you want to I'm down if you don't just know that I am not going to give up that easily. Will you be my girl?

Chris: no

Drake: I'm sorry you are

Chris: owner of Yn my girl you are?

Drake: her soon to be husband

Chris: she doesn't want you she wants me

Drake: stop talking rubbish she is mine

Soon after, Drake and Chris were fighting and Yn was crying because she was scared. Drake was on the floor unconscious and Chris comforted her.

Chris: it is okay Chris is here now.

Chris took Yn home and it went down.