Date Date

Yn

I wake up to the sun smiling and the clouds swimming in the sky.Today is going to be a good day I can feel it. I am excited for the date later on but that means I have to find something to wear. My room was tidy about 6 seconds ago, now I can't even see the floor. I get the perfect dress and lay it out on my bed along with jewellery and shoes. I take a shower and put on a CLEAN pyjama and go down stairs to eat breakfast. I had bread and Nutella but before I could take a bite in a thing I call heaven the doorbell rung. Who the hell ringing my doorbell at 10:00 in da morning. When I opened the door my eyes landed on Chris with breakfast in his hands and then I started to realise how I feel in love with him in the first place. He broke my walls down once but I am still not sure if He is going to be able to break them down again. They are stronger. I am stronger. I just don't want to feel hurt again.

Me: Chris what are you doing here?

Chris: I just bought you breakfast.

Me; you didn't have to Chris I-....

Chris: I wanted to.

Me: thank you. Do wanna come in?

Chris: sure.

Chris

Yn: so.... what have you got planned for our date?

Chris: it is a surprise I can't tell you.

Yn; but Chris I hate surprises I gonna see it anyway.

Chris: it's nothing, for me to know and for you to find out.

Yn*pouting*: pwease

Chris looks away.

Chris: I am not falling for it this time so don't try it.

Yn *punches Chris's arm*: your no fun

Chris: ouch damn tryna kill somebody with your man hands.

Yn; RUDE

Yn punched Chris's arm again and he carried her to the sofa and tiggled the life out of her.

Yn: Chris s--ttttopppp!?

Chris: nope

Yn: I can't breathe  

Chris stops and he is hovering Yn. All could be heard was heavy breathing for the pair and love and lust singing and dancing the tango. They both lean in and they is only one millimetre away from each other until Yn realised what she is doing and stands up. Awkwardness filled the air immediately.

Yn: I will be right back.

Chris

I am so stupid she is probably mad at me. Why is love complicated? Why do I keep making mistakes? While she is upstairs I hear the shower running.  I go to my car and quickly grab the red roses and card and bring them back into the house. I leave them on the couch and left because I needed to prepare our things for our date. I am sure she will understand.