Chapter 11

Chris

Me and Yn haven't been together for about 2 days now and I know that is not long but, I can't take it anymore I need her back in my life. If I can't have her than I don't want to live anymore. I don't want anybody else.

Yn

I walked into school and saw Chris and immediately felt guilty like all of this is my fault but, he is not the only one hurting. Jake finally apologised for everything he has done to me and he told me about me being his sister. I was extremely angry at first because no one told me but, then I remembered crying isn't going to get my anywhere so, I forgave him and moved on. I miss Chris so much I wonder if he feels the same way about me or if he hates me. I don't know anymore I give up with life I'm just sick of it. As I was about open my locker Chris pushed me onto my locker and kissed me.

Chris: Yn I miss you and I'm sorry I will try to do better. Yn just let me love you. Yn please. I want to grow old with you and have mini Chris's around our house. If no just know that I can't live without you and you will always be in my heart. I hope the other guy treats you better than I did.

Yn: Chris I-I-I

Chris cuts Yn off with a passion it kiss and grabs your hand and walks you out of school not caring if people were watching and took you to his house so, you both could talk.

Instagram: @loyal_shay_