Chapter 10

????

Today, I saw Chris and yn holding hands just seeing both of them together makes my blood boil. I am going to get Chris back no matter what and I will hurt everything thing in the way of that. Yn better step away from my man or she has another thing coming.Why would Chris do this to his baby momma?

Yn

I have been receiving lot of text messages lately from random people telling me to stay away from Chris but, I choose to ignore then since I love him. Me and Chris hasn't been talking for about 2 days now.

Chris

Valentines day was terrible me and yn haven't been talking so, I had to cancel my reservations. I don't even remember why we were arguing in the first. I guess I should talk to her I mean I love her to much to be mad at her.

The bell rung interrupting my thoughts and I opened it and the love of my life stood there before me and I could tell she was crying before she came here.

Yn: Can I come in I need to talk to you?

I opened the door so she could walk in.

Chris: Are you okay yn?

Yn: Yeah

She wasn't looking at my face so, I can tell she was upset.

Yn: I think we should see other people

Chris: Are you breaking up with me?

Yn: yes, I don't think this is going to work. We can still be friends though.

Chris: yn I love you and I want to be married to you in future and have lots of children and grow old with you. Please don't leave me.

Yn: I can't do this anymore Chris. Do you love me?

Chris: yes

Yn: then let me go.

She walked out the door leaving my now broken heart behind and giving me no hope to continue my life that is now not worth living. I was crying my eyes out I will never get over this.

Yn

My heart broke telling Chris we should see other people but, I had to do what I had to do. The other day a man pulled me into an alleyway and told me to break up with Chris or he would kill him and told him I will do with it no hesitation since I want to protect Chris and let him live a little longer. I was terrified the man help a gun to my head and kissed me.