Chapter 20

Chris

It is Thursday one more day till it all goes down. I am so nervous. This girl doesn't know what she is doing to me. She got me feeling all times of ways any other girl can't. I hope she understands how much I love her by the end of the night.

Yn

Tomorrow is the day I am meeting Chris to go on our date. I decided that I am going to move Miami on Saturday so, this is going to be the last time I am going to see him. I want a fresh start. My life is too complicated. I have already moved everything into my new house and unpacked all the clothes so, really there is no going back. I don't know how I am going to tell Chris since I have already told the others. I am omw to the mall and I see the perfect dress for the date. I want to show Chris what he is going to miss and forever going to lose.

Everyone is truly upset that Yn is leaving. No one wants to see her go. What will Chris do when he finds out? What will his reaction be? Will he upset as well?

Chris

After a lot if hard work I am done Yn doesn't know what I have in store for her. I am not going to give up on this relationship like I had done before because after I realised what I had lost.

---- next day ----

Yn

I am all ready and set to go and waiting on Chris. I am wearing a short black dress that hugs my coke like bottle figure and red heels. My hair is curled and I am wearing red lipstick only.

Chris

I am so nervous. I hope everything is going to be how I imagined it to be. I rung the doorbell and Yn said it was open so, I walked in and waited at the bottom of the stairs of my future bride. As she was walking down the stairs my jaw dropped to the floor her dress fit her body nicely.

Yn

I walking down the stairs and I see Chris with his mouth open. When I had reached the bottom I could see on the expression on Chris' face that everything was going to go according to plan.

Yn:*closing his mouth* you might catch flies
Chris: Sorry ma'am will you a company me to our transportation*holding out his hand*
Yn: well certainly *grabs his hand*

When we arrived outside to my surprise I saw a black limousine.

Yn: Chris you didn't have to do this?
Chris: I wanted to.

When we arrived at our destination I saw a waterfall and lights leading us to a table with red roses and a necklace on saying my name and lots of diamonds on. It looked really expensive.

Yn: Chris I can't take this
Chris: why not? you deserve it.
Yn: it looks like it costs a lot of money.
Chris: don't worry about it.

They ate dinner and Yn was about tell Chris she was leaving tomorrow.

Chris: how do you like it so, far?
Yn: I loved it.
Yn: I need to tell you something
Chris: me too *starts to bring a ring out* but, you first
Yn: I am moving to Miami tomorrow and today is my last day.
Chris: what?!
Yn: I am sorry but, I need a new start.
Chris:*crying* Yn you can't leave me I have lost you once I can't afford to lose you again just be stay be mine*revealing a ring*
Yn: I am sorry but, I can't Chris. *gets in a cab and goes home*

Chris

I guess my whole plan back fired. I shouldn't of let her shot herself with a gun. I should have been by her side. I shouldn't of given up on our relationship. I guess my puzzle will never be complete since I will never find the missing pieces. I just want her to be happy. I don't care about me. She is my number one priority and number one in my heart.

IG: loyal_shay_

Hope you liked it sorry for any mistakes. I really appreciate everyone voting for this book. It is my first book and I am thinking about doing a sequel not share yet. This book is nearly coming to an end.

Spoiler alert

Big twist in a few chapters.( FIGHT!)