Chapter 6

------------- 2 weeks later ---------------------

Yn

I woke up did my usual routine and had my breakfast. Today, I decided to walk so, I put on my jacket and walked out the door. I don't live with my mother anymore. I moved out yesterday. Lately she has been drinking and taking drugs. I couldn't take it anymore. My house is about 20 minutes away from the school. I am almost there but, I have a feelings someone is following me. I looked to see if anyone was behind me and I didn't see anyone so I shook it off and continued to walk. When I arrived in school, I opened my locker and found a note. It was a poem.

Roses are red violets are blue

I got you jacket I don't want you to get a flu

I wanna make you mine

I am running out of time

I want to take you date

Please don't be late

Wait at your house I will pick you up at seven

Trust me we are a match made in heaven

I hope you love me just know that I love you more

You wanna meet me why I will see you at your door

Secret admire x

I am actually excited about this date. When I saw Nicki and Jay coming, I hid the note behind my back and greeted them.

Yn: hey guys

Jay: why is your hands behind your back?

Nicki: Are you hiding something?

Yn: no (nervously).

Nicki: girl stop lying

Jay snatches the note from her hand and her and Nicki starts to read it.

Jay: What are you planning to wear?

Yn: I don't know

Nicki: How about we go to the mall after school?

Yn: Okay.

-------- in mall --------

Chris

We all decided to go swimming so, the girls wanted to buy new bikinis. I don't mind waiting because I get to see Yn in a bikini but, these girls are taking long! I mean how long does it take to change then come out?!

Jason: Are you guys done yet?

Girls: coming

The girls walk out. Nicki in red, Jay in purple and Yn in blue. My eyes popped out my socket and my jaw dropped when I saw Yn come out. She looked beautiful. Yn came towards me and closed my mouth.

Yn: close your mouth you might catch flies.

Everyone started laughing. I was blushing hard!

------- at the pool -------

Everyone was playing tag in the water. Yn hasn't come inside the pool instead she is on the side sun bathing. She looks like she has a lot on her mind. I decided to join her. Later on, everyone got dressed and Nicki put on some music. Yn and me were admiring each other's company until she looked at the time on her phone. Just like that Cinderella was gone and this time she didn't leave a glass slipper.

Yn

I checked the time on my phone and saw it was 5:55. I went home and started to get ready for this date. I am having second thoughts about going on this date. Should I go? I mean I have Chris. I checked the time on my phone once again it was 6:40 and realised I had received a message from a unknown number. It said " Hey beautiful. I just wanted to let you know that I left you a note on your door." I went to the door and found a note and had a list of the things I needed to pack. I was all set and ready to go and the doorbell rung and I opened there and ???? was standing by the door.

Who do you think is ????