chapter 4

Yn

Ever since me and Jacob had that big fight, we haven't spoke to each other and I honestly miss him but, he is in the past and I am looking towards my future. I have a feeling Jacob had nothing to do with it so, today I am going to talk to him about it. I really nervous we haven't spoken to each for about two months but, he is my brother and I need to make this right before I regret doing anything in the future. I hopped into my car and made my way to Jacob's house.

Jacob

I can't get yn's friend Jay out of my mind she is driving me crazy. I think I am in love. My hearts beats faster than a car every time she approaches me or even talks to me. Just her name sends nice sensations into my body. She always got me smiling or blushing. I don't know what I would without her. I lost a relative and met the love of my life. She doesn't know about my feelings towards her but, she will soon find out. I need make things right with yn it is killing me now not being able to speaking to her. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and I opened and yn was standing by the door.

Yn: Jacob can I talk to you?

Jacob: Yes sure come in.

Yn: I just wanted to say I am sorry for acting the way I did

Jacob: I am sorry too. Yn I missed you and you will always be my sister so, do you forgive me?

Yn: of course!

Jacob: lets catch up then what has been going on with your life?

Yn: I think I have developed feelings for someone but, I am not sure yet. Wbu I see you looking at Jay was going on?

Jacob(silent)

Yn: you like her don't you?

Jacob: Do you like Chris?

Yn: Jacob don't try and change the subject!

Jacob: Okay damn! Yes I do like her happy now!

Yn: Very.

Jacob: You like Chris don't you?

Yn: I don't know I think I do.

Jacob:( shocked)