Chapter 15

Jay

Lord help me! How can this chick possibly doesn't know who Chris. Let tell you Chris is okay boo. Chris is the shoe and Yn is the laces. Without one there is no other. All y'all people who stay well there is Velcro. That ain't no damn shoe! Somebody better get this girl before I knock some sense into her.

Jay: Yn he is your boyfriend

Yn: no he isn't

Jay: let's call Nicki before I do something I regret.

---- on the fone -----

Jay: Nicki can you come over a bit earlier?

Nicki: Sure, why?

Jay: because she remembers everyone but, Chris and I can't to this anymore.

Nicki: Calm down! She just got out of a coma and open the door.

--------------------------

Yn: hey Nicki!

Nicki: hey girl. You look good for someone who has been sleeping for 4 months.

Yn: thanks girl. I going to eat, do you guys want something?

Girls: no thanks.

Nicki: okay so what going on?

Jay: I was showing her photos of me you and her and she like I remember then I was like let's call everybody. I asked her if I should call Chris and she was like who is Chris?

Nicki: that's messed up. We have trying to get them together for years and now one of them don't even know who the other one is.

Jay: so should I call him or not?

Nicki: yes call him because if we could get them together once we can make them fall in love all over again.

Yn walks back into the room.

Yn: what are you guys talking about?

Girls: nothing?!,.😋

Instagram@loyal_shay_