Chapter 28

Chris

Dani has been bugging me all day that she wanted to got to the mall and here we are. I just saw the most beautiful girl making her way to Footlocker. Her hair was blue. It was nice.Different. Dani has been acting very strange lately. Every time I brung up a question about her family she became worried and quickly changed the subject. I am gonna find out tho she ain't slick. I wonder what happen to Rachel. I walked over to the mysterious girl with blue hair to be soon to look at her girls and see someone I thought I would never see again. " Yn?"

Yn

I was looking at shoes and I felt someone approach me so I turn around only to be reunited with the one and only Chris. I seriously hate my life.

Chris: yn?

Yn: hey Chris

Dani:Chris , wait yn?

Chris

I am officially confused how did Dani know Yn's name? Is there something she isn't telling me?

Yn

Whoa! This girl look like Rachel a lot. This most be his new girlfriend. How does she know my name? This is crazy!?

Dani

I can't believe Yn is still alive I swear I killed her. This must be very confusing for you guys so lemme in on a secret. It is your girl Rachel!? I changed my look and her I am in Chris's arms. Told you guys Chris was mine. I wasn't going to let him off that easy. I am wearing a ring and I'm going to be a soon to be bride. How is Yn alive? I Could have sworn I killed her. Unless Jacob had something to do with this? Looks like imma have to put her back in her place underground.

Yn: how do you know my name?

Me: don't you remember me? We went to school together.

Chris: you did then. how comes I didn't meet you?

Me: I left before you came I guess I wasn't the most popular student. Who is hungry?

Yn: Not me but thank you for asking. nice meeting you guys I have to go.

Chris: bye

Me: bye

I swear that was close I don't think anyone suspected anything well I hope not.

Yn

I don't believe one thing that came out of this girls mouth but sure I can play along and act dumb too. I don't care anymore to be honest. I just want to live my live and get this over and done with so other than that I'm cool.

Chris

Something doesn't seem right. I am gonna find out sooner later but first things first I need to break up with her. Seeing Yn today made me realise that I was not happy and every should be happy so i have to break up with Dani she is a nice girl I'm sure she will understand.