3 : Paglalambing

Paglalambing

Kung sa paraang gusto ko, I won't bother answering his question.

Tignan mo yung lalaking 'to. Gagawin ko pa nga lang nagagalit na. Sabi ko nga, siya puwede ako hindi. Tapos magagalit galit siya kung susubukan ko. It's so unfair.

" Explain to me the word cheating, Boss" I asked him. The word cheating has a lot of meanings, I bet.

" You don't get to ask me that when I asked you first, Chief. And you better say no because I won't think twice on doing something you wouldn't like too" He seriously answered

I rolled an eye on him.

" What if I say yes. Would that bother you that much if I said yes. Oh come on, Raven. You have a lot of women to actually think of aside from me." I told him.

But if looks could kill, malamang patay na ako ngayon

He's shooting daggers on my direction.

Nakita ko ang pag-igting ng panga niya sa sinabi ko sa kanya

" You know you're different, Jordan. You're not just some random woman for me because you are my fucking fiance" He said in his defense.

" I still have the contract with me Raven. We have to stick onto that. Hindi kailan man tayo magiging ganito. We would soon have a separate life of our own. Our families are very adamant on the marriage thing we both know wouldn't happen in a million years so you better stop that childish act and get back onto life" I told him. I am trying my best to sound authorative when I am sometimes with him. Palagi na lang kase siya ang namumuno sa relasyong meron kami.

Hindi na ako nagulat pa ng makita ko galit sa pagmumukha niya.

Galit? What for? Bakit siya galit.

The hell with him. I'm not for him to keep. I have a life of my own.

" I hated myself for allowing you to make that damn contract. And I fucking hate myself now for feeling jealous of you cheating on me" He said.

See? I am about to do the act but here he is, pinapangunahan na ako ng lalaking 'to.

" We are not in a real relationship here, Raven. You are allowed to cheat, as well as I am. So we're equal. Quits na tayo" I said.

" Oh fuck with that bullshit thing, Jordan. We are in a relationship and you know that." He said.

Kung galit siya. Galit na din ako.

" Look here, Raven. Hindi ko pinakikialaman ang paglalandi mo sa mga babae mo. If you go out with them, I don't argue you on that. If you bed them, I don't say anything about it. But when I do the same thing, you act like someone else and I don't get you." I said

Bigla niyang sinuntok yung lamesa bago madilim na tumingin sa akin.

" I have flings but I don't fuck them. I'll fuck eventually when you let me fuck you. And you need to tame your mouth about accusing me of something I don't do" He said

" At ikaw pa talaga ang galit, Raven. And don't ever say foul words infront of me. I hated that attitude. I'm just attending a simple birthday party of a friend. What's wrong with that" I asked him.

He eyed me once more.

" A birthday party to begin with. Flirt with someone, go out with someone after that. Well fuck it Jordan. I'm not that bullshit to let you do that." He muttered

That's how this man in front of me get to loose his control. He seems very flirty most of the time but I really can't deal with his anger issues. Sobra 'to pagnagalit.