arm wrestle [fluff]

"have you seen these abs, taylor? i can definitely kill you singlehandedly." karlie says proudly, lifting her shirt up to show off her oh-so-famous abs.

taylor gaped at her girlfriend with her jaw on the floor but she didn't lose her composure, she had to prove that she was just as strong physically.

"uh- cover yourself woman!" taylor squeaks as she turns her head all around to look at anything but karlie's toned body.

"you're changing the topic, just admit i'm stronger babe. everyone knows that!" the taller, and definitely stronger girl cockily says as she moves closer to her girlfriend and bends down to level her eyes with the shorter girl's.

taylor glares at karlie before giving her a strong shove which makes her trip backwards.

"wow taylor, you're strong." karlie tries holding back her laughter which enrages taylor more.

"arm wrestle?" taylor says, placing her right elbow on the kitchen counter. karlie just shrugs and walks to the other side of the counter, so that she's standing opposite to taylor. the girls grip each other's hands.

"are you sure?" karlie asks, still holding back what looked like would become a huge eruption of laughter.

"shut up, and count to three."

"three." taylor's fingers curl tightly around karlie's palm.

"two." karlie takes a deep breath, adjusts her position and puts on her best blue steel face on, which makes taylor weak in the knees and she tries too hard to keep herself collected.

"one."

taylor puts her entire body's strength into her right arm which was currently dominating karlie's arm. she almost tasted victory but soon felt her arm being bent backwards and almost touching the counter.

she's playing unfair with the blue steel look, she can't do this. taylor decides to push her thoughts aside and focus on the arm wrestling match going on between them. she had to win.

taylor puts in more strength than she even knew she had and lifts her arm back up. their eyes meet for a second and karlie gives taylor a small smile before slamming her fist into the counter, hence winning.

"YOU CHEATED!" taylor yells pointing her index finger at karlie, who was having a hard time focusing on what her girlfriend was saying because she was uncontrollably laughing.

"i'm sorry, what was that? i couldn't hear you over the sound of me winning." karlie wipes tears formed due to laughing from her eyes and sits on one of the kitchen stools.

"i hate you, you're a cheater." taylor huffs and tries walking away, but the taller blonde grabs her waist from over the counter.

"i love you..." karlie puts her head on taylor's shoulder and her lips dangerously close to her ears and neck.

"...and you're cute, and delicate and small, and if i'm stronger, i can protect you." karlie's hot breath fans on taylor's neck and goosebumps rise all over her legs and arms.

karlie turns her around before pressing a chaste kiss to her girlfriend's lips, who had long forgotten that she was supposed to be bitter about losing the arm wrestling match.

• • •

A/N y'all comment fic requests pls thx