1

Thank goodness! I just finished 8th grade! Now I am officially a freshman!

Text messages:
Verizon 9:03 AM 89%
Faith
Faith: hey lily do you wanna go to the pool today?
Lily: Sure come over in a couple minutes so we can head to the pool together!
Faith: Yay!! I haven't seen you in like forever!!!😁😁😁😁😁💖💖💖💖
Lily: CANT WAIT BESTIE!!!!💖💖💖💖😁

I head outside to wait for Faith and I am being a weirdo dancing by myself to the song Like it Like it by M&M.
There are new neighbors and I am too lazy to introduce myself because it's probably another old weird couple that will tell the HOA that our house didn't meet some standards. We have way too many old people in my neighborhood and we also have too many parents with children that are in elementary school. Mainly because there is a elementary school right down the street in our neighborhood but we need more children my age so I can hang out with them.

Yay! Faith just arrived. I have no idea who is looking through the window at the new house but it's probably either creepy old people or weird elementary children. I haven't seen my bestie faith for like a week and I run up to her and I literally cried when I hugged her because of happiness. I love my bestie and literally I trust her with my life! She would do anything for me!
"FAITH!!!!!!! OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" I say.
We both cry of happiness and we look ridiculous but now I am feeling kind of creeped out because of the new neighbors looking through the window.
"Hey who's the new people?" Faith says.
"I have no idea but they look like creeps! I haven't seen what they looked like or what Age but it looks like by the furniture in that truck that it's mostly boy stuff and very little girly things. So I'm guessing they have kids but anyways... do you wanna have a mini dance party right here?!" I say.

We both laugh and we notice that there are two boys we have no idea how old they are but thy are looking through their window.
"Your right it is creepy!" Faith says
"I told you!!" I say.

The children start to head out of their house and...

From the writer: who is the children? Are they are age? Who are they? Read more to find out!😁💖