Chapter 12

My phone let out a long buzz. I rolled my eyes, even though my ringer and the vibrat is off it still goes off. I picked it up and looked at the message. It's from a unown number. Hm. I opened up the message.

Unown number: Hey you coming over to walk the dogs?

I smiled when I realized who it is, Adrian. I can't get out of my mind, the kiss yesterday night. I'm also thinking about that I'm a Lupus Meam, but truthfully I'm thinking about the kiss more.

Me: I would love to but I don't know who or where you live ; )

Unown number (Adrian): It's me Adrian, smart alec.

I laughed and I rolled my eyes.

Me: how did you get my number anyways?

Unown number (Adrian): I have my ways. So will you come?

Me: coming now

I put my phone in my sweater pocket and stood up from my spiny chair. I was doing homework but meh. I ran out of my bedroom, to the front door and put on my shoes. I ran out the door, closing the door behind me. Okay truthfully, I like to run, just on my own terms.

It didn't take long to get to Adrian's house with me running. I didn't bother knocking and opened up the door, I walked on in. I was met with a hand gun to my head, held by the one and I only Adrian. My eyes widened in fear. I gulped.

"It's just you," he exclaimed and quickly moved the gun from my head.

"Um Adrian. Why do you have a gun?" I asked calmly.

"It's not what it looks like," he told me quickly.

"So it doesn't look like you have a gun," I said sarcastically.

"Um I guess it is what it looks like, can we please just sit and talk about this. I'll explain everything," he promised. I thought about running out the door but then I thought better of it, it's just Adrian. Also he's the one with the gun so. I sighed.

"Okay fine," I finally agreed. He spread his arms to the living room for me to sit. I walked over and sat down. He walked over and before sitting down he sat the gun down on the table. I eyed it out of the corner of my eye.

"Explain," I said sharply. He sighed.

"You can't tell anyone what I'm going to tell you.... I am the leader of the Black Forest gang," he told me. I raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah, sure. A gang in this small town. Now can you please tell me the truth?" I asked, leaning my head against my hand.

"It's the truth," he insisted. I blinked a couple times. He's telling the truth. Huh.

"So you the leader of a gang," I stated to which he nodded. "What, do you get into gang fights or something?"

"Not usually. There is another gang in town but we are at peace at the moment," he explained.

"Why did you have a gun when you answered the door?" I asked.

"Well normal you knock, so I didn't know it was you. I didn't know if it was you, some robber or someone from another gang," he explained. I nodded slowly. Then a hilarious thought came to mind.

"So your a gang leader that wears teddy bear pajamas," I said, I started to laughed. He glared at me.

"It's not funny," he groaned.

"Yes, yes it is," I exclaimed, I laughed and laughed, so much. Before I knew it he pinned me onto the couch on my back. He chuckled. I growled at him.

"Oh she's a feisty one," he teased. I growled again. I grabbed his shoulders. I pushed him off of me, causing him to fall to the ground and me along with him. My face is right infronr of mine. He laughed. "Your strong!" I smiled.

"Yeah and don't you forget it," I told him. He smiled. Then he looked down at my lips. He leaned in. My heart sped up, he's going to kis me again! The door opened. Dame Karma! I looked over at who stood at the door way. Its a man with black hair and dark eyes. He's dressed in dark clothes. I tensed up.

"Hey Adrian, where are you. I'm here so we can go to the meeting...." His words dragged off when he saw us. His eyes widened. "Oh I'm sorry boss, I didn't realise." I can tell he's tying to hold in laughter. I awkwardly got off of Adrian who stood up and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"You know its called knocking Zack!" Adrian exclaimed. Zack shugged and looked over at me.

"So who's the chick?" He asked. I glared at him.

"This 'chick' has a name," I growled. He smirked.

"I can see why you like her," he chuckled. I smiled like a mad women. Adrian glared at him, blushing.

"Zack, this is Asena. Asena this is Zack," Adian introduced us.

"Nice to meet you," he said politely. I nodded. "We should get going to the... um... meeting with the other... group."

"Its okay she knows," Adrian told him. He looks shocked.

"Wow he must really like you to tell you," he exclaimed.

"Actually he didn't really have a choice but to tell me," I admitted.

"Why?" He asked.

"When I came in I didn't knock and I was met with a gun to my head," I told him cheerfully.

"Oh well isn't that great," he said sarcastically.

"Well anyways, we had better get going. I don't want then to grow impatient. God knows that won't end well," Adrian grunbeled, putting on a jacket and placed the gun inside. He turned to me. "I'll be back soon, the leashes are in the garage." I nodded.

"Okay," I said. He got on his shoes and headed for the door. "Bye."

"Bye," he said back qmd walked out the door with Zack. I watched them go.

Huh, so Adrian, teddy bear pajamas Adrian. Is the leader of a gang. Interesting, interesting.