Chapter 31

I sobbed into his chest as I watched the screen. Xander handed me a tissue which I used to wipe away my tears.

"Why did you let me watch this! Why didn't you warn me!" I sobbed and hit his chest. I'm snuggled up against him, with my head on his chest and my knees folded underneath me. His arm is wrapped around me, holding me close to him.

"Hay! I warned you but you still wanted to watch it!" He defended himself. The he grabbed the remote and his finger hovered over the off button. "Mabye I should just turn it off."

"No! Give me it!" I yelled and reached for it but he quickly moved it from my reach, on the other side of him. I sat on top of him to reach for the remote but he wouldn't let me have it.

"Nope," he said popping the 'p' playfully.

"Please," I whined.

"Do you really want it?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded. Then he moved it so he's sitting on it. "Come and get it." I groaned and crossed my arms. I whimpered.

"Please," I whimpered and gave him puppy face.

"Fine, I can't say no to that face," he finally said with a sigh and moved the remote from under him. He handed it to me and I threw it far away from him so he can't stop the movie.

I started to move off him but before I could he turned me around so I'm sitting in between his legs and watching the t.v. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him.

"Is this okay?" He murmured, burying his nose in my neck. My breath cause in my throat so all I could do is nod. "Thats very good."

********************************

Throughout the movie I tried to focus but I was quite hard with him slowly kissing my neck. Now the movie is over. Halfway through he fell asleep and is now quietly snoring. This morning couldn't be any better except for the fact that I need to go pee. Bad.

I slowly moved his arms from my waist. I slowly stood up, making sure not to wake him up. I walked through the kitchen to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do and walked back to the kitchen.

A delicious smell caught my nose. I followed it to the frying pan where there is one piece of turkey bacon. I licked my lips and picked it up. I turned around and was about to eat it when I saw Xander standing on the other side of the kitchen, starring at it.

"You better not eat that without splitting it with me," he warned and stepped towards me. I smirked.

"You'll have to come get it," I growled playfully and put it in my mouth so part is handing out. I can feel my wolf side coming out to play. He raised an eyebrow and walked over to me. Once he came up to me he tried to reach for it. Before he could though I ran past him.

I was just about out the door to the backyard when he stopped me by wrapping his arms around and pulling me into him. I felt his start to kiss my ear the my cheak then the corner of my lip.

Then I turned my head and his lips connected with mine. As soon as our lips connected a warmness washed through me. I moved my head back for a split second to quickly chew and swallow the bacon. I moved my lips back onto his. Without removing my lips I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. Then he moved his lips from mine and rested his four head against mine, painting.

"Was that okay?" He asked breathlessly. "I didn't mean to over step my boundaries."

"Trust me, it's was definitely okay," I breathed out. Then he frowned. "What's wrong?"

"You ate the last turkey bacon," he grumbled. I laughed. Then I started to pull him in to kiss him again when the backyard door opened. I turned my head to see Jack standing in the door way with a eyebrow raised.

"Hi, sorry for the intrusion," he said. I moved away from Xander. "Question, am I going to have to listen to another Alpha?"

"Even if she's not my mate you still listened to her," Xander said. I looked over at him. I frowned.

"Wait? So we aren't mates?" I asked, pretending to sound hurt. His eyes widened with fear.

"I- um- what I ment was- um-" he stumbled to find words.

"Don't worry. I was just trying to get a rise out of you," I said and patted him on his shoulder. He looks revealed. Then I started to wonder though, what would he of said.

"What are you doing here anyways?" He asked.

"I found my mate!" Jack exclaimed with a grin.

"Thats great man! Who's the lucky wolf?" He asked.

"Well she not a wolf, she's a human," Jack said. Xander nodded.

"Okay, does she know?" He asked. Jack nodded.

"Yeah, I told her right away. She took it very well. She's really exited to meet the pack, if it's okay with you after all," Jack said.

"Of course it is, I can't wait to meet her," Xander said with a smile and patted him on the back. "Congrats man."

"Thanks, well I had better get going to you two can get back to whatever you where doing," he said looking from me to Xander. Xander nodded. He bowed to me and Xander then shifted into his white wolf, spun around and ran out of the house and into the forest.

"So what did you mean by we aren't mates?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I really like you, I want to be your mate. Trust me I do. I would always choose you. It's just I want you to choose me to, not because your instincts say to or your wolf wants you to. I want you to choose me because you like me," he told me. I stepped towards him.

"My wolf is apart of me and I am apart of her, she is me. I can't just ignore the instincts. But I assure you, both, my wolf side and my human side, like you," I whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"Okay. Asena, will you be my mate?" He asked softly.