Chapter 21

"Wow, this food is awesome! And to think, this is cafeteria food. I'm starting not to regret setting the school on fire!" Arica mumbled through her food. Her eyes widened and she swallowed. "I mean, when the school mysteriously for no reason caught on fire." I laughed.

"So if you are a fae then why do you smell like wet dog and where you growling at me yesterday?" I asked her. She sighed.

"Look, you seam like a trustworthy person and this seams like something you will understand. You can't tell Xander I told you though. He lied when he told you I was pure fae. Truthfully I am half fae half Lupus Meam," she told me. My eyes widened with shock. She's like me. "Please don't get mad at Xander though, he only lied to protect me, being a Lupus Meam is rare enough, a fae and a Lupus Meam hibrid, hunters will come from around the world to try and kill me. The pack doesn't even know."

"Wow, I never would have thought," I said with a smile. She smiled back. Then I frowned when a question came to mind. "Wait I don't smell like wet dog do I?" I started to smell my arm.

"No, no. Your all good. Being around the pack for so long as made me smell like them," she told me with a roll of her eyes, I guess she doesn't like that she smells like wet dog, who would? Then she smelled the air and started growling.

"What's up?" I asked and smelled the air. Shaw. I looked behind me to see him walking up to me. He sat down beside me and slung his arm around my shoulder. Arica growled at him and started to move away from me and him.

"Clam down fae, I won't bite," he said. I guess he can't smell her Lupus Meam blood, her being part fae must over power it. He smiled and flashed his fangs. She didn't stop growling.

"It's okay, the worse he is guilty of is being anoying," I grumbled.

"But he's a vampire! With your Lupus Meam blood I'm surprised he hasn't sunk his teeth into your neck yet," she said with a growl. You might as well tell the world what I am I thought sarcastically and glared at her. Her eyes widened and she mouthed a sorry to me. Shaw opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him by digging my elbow into his side. In return he pulled me closer to him.

"Oh so that's what you are, very interesting. I haven't seen or heard of one of you for a while," he said. "I hear their blood tastes very, very good." Sure you just 'heard' that my blood is good I thought.

"If you will excuse me Arica, I need to speak with Shaw," I said and stood up.

"Okay," she said and gave me a look to be carful. I nodded. I dragged him out of the cafeteria into the abandoned hallway.

"Why didn't you tell me about this whole of you drink from me two or more times a bond will from!" I snarled and pushed him against one of the lockers.

"Oh, you found out about that," he chuckled nervously. Him nervous? That's surprising I thought.

"Why would you even risk a bond forming! When I die of old age, you will die to and not live on like you vampires tend to do," I growled. He wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Thats what I'm counting on," he whispered, more so to himself then to me.

"Why would you want to die?" I asked, confused. Then he looked back at me and I noticed the pain and hurt in his eyes.

"I don't want to live forever, I never did. I don't even want to be alive anymore," he whispered then with that he pushed past me and walked away.

An: sorry for such a short chapter but I felt it needed to end there, I will try to post the next chapter soon.