three

Elizabeth hated how many people were in her house.

The sheer number made it impossible for Elizabeth to get into the attic without touching someone. The brunette was quite angered by the predicament she was in.

It didn't help that people were quite interested in her.

The blue eyed girl seemed to attack curious eyes wherever she went. People wanted to know about her. They wanted to know about the hybrid girl with no voice.

A part of Elizabeth didn't want to blame them for being curious. The brunette knew she was different, something no one had ever seen before.

Another part of Elizabeth just wanted them to all leave her the hell alone.

Currently the blue eyed Cullen found herself walking to the attic, a practice she could now do with her eyes closed from experience. When she opened the door something didn't feel right.

Opening the door wider Elizabeth entered the room and spotted a jacket. It looked old and quite worn in. Elizabeth found herself reaching out and touching the material, expecting sadness and anger, but instead all she felt was loneliness.

The dark haired girl was quick to pull away from the jacket, holding her hand in confusion when a voice startled her half to death.

"What do you think your doing girl?" A raspy yet surprisingly pleasant voice asked and Elizabeth turned immediately, catching a scent that was so heavenly the brunette wanted to bask in it eternally. Looking at her was a man who appeared to be in his early twenties. He had dark blonde hair and a short beard. It was his eyes however that got Elizabeth's attention. They were the most beautiful shade of burgundy Elizabeth had ever seen.

The brunette had never met a human drinker, yet she wasn't afraid of him. No instead she felt an overwhelming amount of curiosity which was incredibly strange for the brunette who never felt much of anything.

Before Elizabeth knew quite what she was doing herself she had reached out and touched his hand. The amount of loneliness that entered her being was enough for a gasp to escape her as she moved her hand back and before she could even process what she was doing the brunette opened her mouth and talked for the first time.

"What happened to you?" Elizabeth whispered.