🌸Chapter 4🌸

Warning:Its like 12:40 am and I should be sleeping. But I'm savage and I decide to stay awake. So I apologise for my stupid errors in advance. Anyway that's it.

Your Pov
I decided to give the boys my number because I had just remembered I had promised them to give it. And if I didn't they would keep pestering me which would suck. Although if it was ASTRO, GOT7, or SEVENTEEN I would gladllyyy give my number.

The next gate was 42. Lol at least this one's normal. I was walking towards the gate with Jimin next to me. We were walking behind the rest of the group because he wanted to know me a little better. I started off by telling him what my interests were.

He asked "How'd you get into YouTube?" I sighed and replied "I didn't publish those videos, someone else did and I don't even know why."

I was going to say something else but then was interrupted by a group of teens asking me if I was (y/n). I mumbled "Hehe...Ye-yeah..." More people came over, I really hate this many people it makes me super uncomfortable.

That's why I rarely go to concerts. I have social anxiety and when that comes into play I become the most awkward person ever. I slowly walked away and hoped that no one would follow me.

Jin caught up with me and scared me so bad. "Hey, are you okay? You seem really uncomfortable..... anything you want or need?" Jin asked worringly.
(that's not a word author-nim. Ik that but I rlly don't care.)

I shook my head saying pretending that everything was okay. I got a notification from my phone...a new video had been posted on my channel...

'Y/N DANCING AND SINGING TO BREATHLESS BY ASTRO HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY UPLOADED'

Oh great even more fame. I've been receiving many emails lately and I don't know what to do.

3rd person POV
"Why are you guys even so chill about me, and jungkook why aren't you scared of me?" I jokingly asked.

"I don't know.....you had like a chill vibe and that's good enough for me.." Yoongi said lazily, while adjusting is black cap.

"Yeah but we even exchanged numbers....bruh"

"Good point delete their contacts"

Y/N POV
I spun around to see OMG OMG OMG...WEEZING....I CANT... I NEED TO CHILL ITS YOUR FAV MEMBER

(btw u won't have biases in this story, because that will make life hard. Instead you will have a member you prefer over others, not in a romantic way tho)

ITS JACKSON STANDING BEHIND ME. HE.WAS.SO.GOD.DAMN.AMAZING. "U-uh-uh Hey...I'm (y/n). I really like your band their so amazing." I stuttered and scratched my head super nervously.

"I'm only joking. And nice to meet you! You're even prettier in person."

I feel a hotness climbing up my face.

Mark walked over and exclaimed,"EVEN CUTER WHEN U BLUSH"

My face began to glow. Not only was Mark here, but so was Jackson. I wondered why so many idols were going back to Korea this day. I looked toward BTS and they had mad looks. I glanced back over at the two members from GOT7. They stuck their tongues out, what was even going on.

The PA System turned on saying, "If your flight is for SEOUL KOREA please report to gate 42."

"Looks like we better leave.." said Taehyung shooting a dirty look.

The rest of GOT7 walked over. "What a coincidence, we have the same flight." They said in unison, giving off and odd smile.

3rd Person's POV

As everyone entered the plane BTS and GOT7 we're exchanging dirty glances at one another and soon realized that no one was sitting next to y/n.

"Oh?" I exclaimed. "No one has a spot next to me or near me?"

All the boys shook their heads. With sad looks on their faces.

(Okay guys common it's not that bad. Author-nim I hope you realize you're the one who's writing this...good point voice inside of my head)

Y/n POV

My face brightened as I saw who was sitting next to me. I realized it was my favorite childhood friend, who I once had a crush on when I was 13. It turned out he liked me back but relationships with close friends and strict parents never work out...I jumped out of my seat to hug him.

"oh my god! It's been such a long time since I've seen you Moon Bin! I missed you." I said in a sweet and meaningful voice. He hugged me really tight by the waist and lightly pecked my cheek.

This was a normal thing we did before we went to college, he's a half a year older than me, but we're both in the same grade.

"Darling, I missed you too." He joked. "No but really I missed you so much. Agh it's been so lonely without your bad puns.." I lightly punched his arm.

3rd Person's POV

All of us stared wide-eyed. What was that guy from ASTRO even doing. It's not he even knew her. They all had the same idea, glancing at one another.
*Group chat*
People: 9
Name: Jin made the chat, what's going on..!!!???

JIN:'HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER'

NAMJOON:'HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER'

YOONGI:'HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER'

TAEHYUNG:'HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER'

JUNGKOOK:'HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER'

JIMIN:'HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER'

HOSEOK:'HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER'

MARK:'HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER'

JACKSON:'HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER'

yoongi: .-. looks like we all had the small idea..hehe

Jungkook: DUDE THAT GUYS FROM ASTRO

Mark: I don't think she know about the debut.

Jackson: on a separate note...how do you know our number Jin

Jin; I have my reasons....

*Jin has left the chat*
*Everyone except Jackson has left the chat*

Jackson: SERIOUSLY AUTHOR-NIM??

Me: Yeeeesss
Me: I now grant you permission

*Jackson has left the chat*

Back to 3rd Person's POV

"So why are you going to Korea?" Y/n asked directed towards Moon bin.

"I'm hurt y/n!! I just debuted with a group called ASTRO!" Moon bin pouted while caressing my hair.

I take his hand out of my hair. "I'm sorry...I KNOW THAT GROUP THO!! I ACTUALLY KNOW SOME OF THEIR SONGS" I said happily.

"Yayay! On a more interesting note, DO U KNOW HOW POPULAR YOU ARE AROUND THE WORLD??!!!"

I sighed.."Yeah, but it's so hard."

"Oh yeah....Social anxiety...but hopefully you can get over that. I mean u realllly are good​ at ballet! And even singing. You even won our talent show!" He said encourangley.

"I don't wanna remember that. Stuff between you and me happened and it didn't really work out. Anyway I need to get some rest. Sorry..."

"Nah it's okay....sorry for bringing up that topic.."

Moon bin POV

I could see why she didn't want to bring up that topic. I had confessed to her the day before and I had kissed her while running up towards her. And kinda landed on top of her in an awkward position with me towering over her. She started sleeping on the plane...I put my hand through her soft (h/l), (h/c) hair. "if u only knew I still liked you" I mumbled as she kept her rested head on my shoulder.

I JHOPED U ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. IM SORRY FOR BEING A LAZY ASS ANS NOT POSTING. FORGIVE MY MISTAKES ITS NOW 1:44 IN RHE THE MORNING.