🌸Chapter 11: Water park pt1🌸

The8 POV

Sadly, y/n had went with BTS just cause of something stupid. But it's not my place to be saying these things. Anyway we were going to the water park. Seungcheol had made a mistake and turned right and turned left.

It was pretty irritating to be honest, luckily I was sitting next jeonghan who was rather quiet. He was playing with a ping pong ball in his hand. It's really weird how us Koreans, just love our paddle tennis. In soon enough time we managed to reach the place.

~le time skip to arrival~

Your Pov

All the groups had met up and we decided what time to have lunch.

"Why don't we just eat lunch right now?" Jin asked.

"I'm down. I'm always down for second lunch." I responded.

"That's not the only thing you'll be down in..." Jimin muttered just enough for me to hear.

"Be gone thot!!!!!" I yelled.

"I think Seventeen should hangout with her. Cause I mean she's really similar to our ages." Seungcheol said.

"Pshh coming from you.." Yoongi said

"Lol what r u guys even talking about. Be glad y/n. Ur not stuck with Grandpa Yoongi." Jinjin said.

"Lol okay. I think I'll just go with Seventeen." I replied.

"Kay see you guys later!"

As they dispersed they took y/n to their first ride.

"So y/n you down for this water slide?" Woozi asked

"Em...no not really..." I responded

"EH?! WHY" Seungkwan responded.

"Well...you see. There is a massive amount of the sex that has XY chromosones. And the minimal amount of XX chromosomes. Resulting in a much greater amount than the opposite sex. This causes major mishaps and malfunctions with XX gender. Making their horomones go rather wildly, more than expected."
(*Takes glasses off*)

"What.The.Actual.Fuck.was.that" Vernon asked.

"Well you see I would not like to do a  demonstration because it would be very gruesome. As well as the XX sex would not be able to perform these
functions. As well as the XY chromo-"

"She pretty much means that she is not comfortable infront of a bunch of guys." Seungcheol said as he looked over to jeonghan.

"Then just keep the shirt on." Dino said.

"You idiot. What happens when white shirts get wet?" I asked annoyed.

"Well they either shrink or stay the same size in the washing mach-" hoshi said.

"You're so dumb. She's obviously making a joke reference." Jun exclaimed.

"I will actually sacrifice myself to jisoos if you do not understand what I'm talking about..." I said.

"Dear, I don't think that's necessary..." Joshua muttered.

"You know what it's fine. I'll just go with it." You just said this cause you wanted everyone else to be Happy. You also needed to stop thinking of yourself instead of others. Even the incident a couple days ago, I had caused them so much trouble.

They all just nodded, because I mean they were excited. So you just smiled and went along with them.

You were soon at the top, standing at least 50 feet high. This would go down at a high speed. You were sitting with Jun, Hoshi, Minghao, and Dino. They all seemed excited. Where as you were nervous. Hoshi saw your worry and held your hand. You didn't mind, it wasn't anything romantic. He was just helping.