🌸Chapter 8🌸

Just so u guys know () is always referring to me, the author, talking. Also I want to thank you guys for reading my first book. I'm sorry if you guys think I'm over reacting, just know you're all appreciated. Also I'm too lazy to do a previously thing for this chapter so if you forgot ur gonna have to go back and read the last chapter. Thanks for voting!

Edited: oh my god while I was going through this I've just realised how bad this chapter this is :'))
-------------------------------_---------_-------------
Your Pov

As you left Joshua, you made your way to the place you were directed to. You were very excited to be able to get the opportunity to be able to perform at kcon in LA. You were about a block away from the location when you received a text from your brother saying,

"No one ever loved you. You were adopted anyway."

What was he even talking about? He was never like that.

"Mom and Dad passed away, and well my life will soon be gone too."

You started crying and slowly walked over to the nearest place that had a bathroom. You were briskly walking, and you glanced at your phone seeing that it was 8:30 am. You wanted to talk with your brother about this and what even happened. But before you were about to call him up, you were interuppted once again by a phonecall from the hospital.

"I'm sorry y/n but your family that had adopted you has passed away due to a fatal car accident. You may come to the hospital to see them before they are taken away." She said and then you hung up.

"I-i-i didn't even know..." You said to yourself. "And now they're gone..." You started shaking and just went to go for a stroll. You ended up calling the agency and saying how you couldn't make it due to some personal family problems. You took yourself out for a stroll.

Joshua POV

It's already 12 she should be doesn't by now, I mean maybe she's out for lunch. I decided to go up to BTS and GOT7 rooms to ask them where y/n was.

~le time skip to meeting them~

I knocked on the door.
(I stg if one u guys comments that song by twice.....)

I was lucky because all of got7 was in bts room. I saw Yugyeom open the door.

"Oh hey Joshua, why are you here? Sorry, come join us since it's only you."Yugyeom said

I just smiled and went inside.

" Hey guys."

They all replied in different ways, saying hi one way or another.

"What brings you here?" Namjoon asked.

"Ah...I was wondering if you guys new where y/n was..." It suddenly became quiet. It was really awkward because all the boys didn't want anyone else to have the advantage except themselves.

"Umm..."suga said and then coughed. "Didn't she have somewhere to go to?"

"Yeah, but it's already 1 pm. She should be done by now."