🌸chapter 16: the night pt1🌸

----------------------------------------------
Your Pov

I was getting annoyed and burst through jungkook and Jimin to see what they were hiding. There was silly string everywhere, along with feathers and a broken shelf. I cursed under my breath.

"Oh y/n fancy seeing you here...hehe" Namjoon says as he nervously laughs.

"I thought I was here for a movie." I reply.

"Well you are. The purpose didn't change or anything." Yoongi says.

"Then don't expect me to help." I shrug.

"No one asked, but if you're willing to be a patron of that sort, then go ahead." Taehyung says while leaning up against a wall.

Soon enough, being the kind person I am, I ended up helping them clean their mess. I have so many questions on how this even went down.

"Okay where's the trash, again?" Hoseok asks.

"Right here," I say as I point to myself.

"If you don't know I'm major K-pop trash and I look like shit."

Everyone sighs and then just laughs it off. Luckily after 30 Minutes Hoseok finally found the trash pile and took it down the garbage chute.

(A garbage chute is like a slide/tunnel for trash in this case)

***

Jimin POV

We were all sitting down, and the two lucky people were Yoongi and I. Before y/n had come over we had drawn straws seeing who would sit next to her. Anyway we were deciding on a movie to watch.

"CARS 3!" jungkook and I shout at the same time.

"THE OFFICE." Namjoon says.

"That's not even a movie...." Jin says as he sighs.

"HOW ABOUT BABADOOK ?!" Yoongi says.

"What's that?" Hoseok asks.

"Oh it's about a sock puppet in a book and his everyday life." Yoongi responds.

"Really? I'm down for that" I say. Y/n just nods.

Taehyung still has no idea on what is even going on. So he decides to speak up and say something way off topic.

Your Pov

"Hey y/n." He says.

"Yeah" I reply.

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a long time but, what's your favorite band?" He asks.

"The rubber type." I say with a poker face.

He's just silent and waiting for a proper answer. Whereas everyone else is laughing their heads off at your savagery.

"You know. Like rubber bands, those are my favorite." I say trying to hide my smile.

"You know what. I give up on movies. Let's play truth or dare." Jin says. Ever agreed with the idea considering that everyone wanted to watch completely different things. Jungkook got a bottle, and everyone sat in a circle.

Jin POV

Finally, these kids are taking respect in my actions. We all sat in a circle and y/n was the one asking the question. "Is namjin real?!" She asks excitedly.

"Only if you want it to be. And you haven't even asked us truth or dare;;" Namjoon says as he winks. Y/n just shruggs not even caring. She's happy she got an answer.

Little did Jin know that Namjoon and him were both thinking that they just got ship-zoned. Next it landed on Taehyung being asked by suga.

"Truth or Dare?" Suga asks

"Dare." Tae says as he narrows his eyes.

"Okay. I dare you to call up Yugyeom and tell him that you and Jimin are dating." Suga says with a smirk.

"Uh.....okay." tae says nervously. Everyone is eagerly waiting with excited and nervous faces. Tae starts calling and sets the phone to speaker.

Taehyung pov

Ugh do I seriously need to do this. Like why is there never a three-way ship. Like the maknae line is perfect for each other. But it's not my dare.

"Yugyeom-ah I need to talk with you, you're the only one I can trust." I say. Everyone is laughing their heads off. I send them a glare.

"Yeah what?" Yugyeom responds.

"Jimin and I are in a relationship and we don't know how to tell everyone."

"Ahh. YO GUYS I WIN THE BET I TOLD YOU VMIN WOULD BECOME CANNON!" Yugyeom shouts directed towards the other members. I'm dazed and I look over to Jimin who just facepalms. Suga whispers to me saying that this act will be over by tomorrow.

Hoseok POV

After the whole Taehyung fued it was my turn to ask, and It was for jungkook. "T or D?" I ask and then y/n interrupts by saying,"we all know you want the D, jungkook" she says with a smirk.

"Uhhh I'll go with truth." He says nervously.

"Is it true you read iron Man x reader fanfics?" I ask. Everyone had never thought of this question. They had just thought he was weird to be obsessed with iron Man.

"Uh yes ....." Jungkook replies, as he rubs the back of his neck.

Y/n and Taehyung take out their phones and put air horn sound tracks and they both, along with me, started shouting "OHHHH EXPOSED"

Finally it was Namjoon's turn to ask
y/n. Some real shit was gonna go down and we all knew it. Be it confessing, or something embarrassing.

----------------

Edit: omg I hate this book it's literally the cringiest thing I've ever read.