🌸Chapter 14🌸

A/n: after editing this I feel had for my readers, cause I switch points of view so much

Your Pov

It was currently 9:30 and I'm chilling in my room. Nothing much is going on and I'm wide awake. I hear a knock on my door. I ignore it, just cause of how lazy I am. That was not a good idea.

Yoongi POV

I went to go to Y/n's to see if she wanted to have a drink. I knock on her door and there's no response. Ok if she's gonna play that way I'm going to have to break the door.

Your Pov

"And that's what happened." Yoongi says.

"So you had to break my door?" I ask

"Ehhh not necessarily...."

"Good that we cleared that up. Now what do you want?"

"Got7, BTS and I are planning to go down for a drink"

"Oh hell no. I'm still underaged."

"But you're in Korea" he whines.

"Yeah. What's the legal age?" I ask

"19. And technically you are 19 if you go by korean age."

"Ugh okay. Is it just a drink?"

"No...let's see its more of like- uhm uhhh. A club."

"So like what should I wear."

"Something casual, but nicer than casual."

"HELP ME YOONGI. I CANT FASHION!!!"

"Fine...." He says as he jumps on to my bed.

We spent the next hour looking through clothes and stuff. I ended up looking like one of those noonas. Who try to act cool, but they really aren't. I told Jin to come over. He ended up choosing my clothes. I wore a black skirt with a pastel pink top. No heels, converse all the way. Jin also did my makeup and he's really good at it.

Jimin POV

At 11 we met up at the lobby with everyone else. Apparently Y/n was having difficulty with what to wear because it was her first club. I had a feeling if this was her first time, she'd definitely be getting drunk.

***

"HI Y/N! YOU LOOK REALLY PRETTY" I exclaim while hugging her from the side.

She blushed and hugs me back. I'm never washing myself again.

"Did you just forget about us?" Jaebum asks.

"No!" Y/n says, "all of you guys are amazing."

"Awww thanks Y/n" Jackson and I say at the same time.

"Except you two." Y/n replies.

"Okay. Let's just get going!!!! Let's go to karaoke next week!" Jungkook exclaims.

Your Pov

After that we all walked down to the floor beneath the lobby. To be honest I was a little nervous. I had never been shown to a place like this. Being idols, we didn't have an entrance fee.

***

Oh god after much dancing I think I'm drunk I'm definitely too drunk to do anything. I can't even move so I laid my head on the counter. Turns out every one else was also drunk. Why am I not even surprised?

I walked over to BTS and got7 they were laughing like crazy. I took them all to sit in a certain area. We ended up getting more drunk. Finally, bambam says "Share your feels y/n."

"I don't knowwww" I say and then continue. "My life's a mess. I can't do anything. And I get so much hate. And the crazy fans~~~"

"Don't worry y/n. We'll help you" Mark says. Taehyung and Mark both go to hug me. I just cry in their shoulders.

"I have like no~~ friends. I miss my family." I cried more. "And my boyfriend broke up with me cause he said he never loved me." I coughed and was comforted by Jin, Namjoon, and Jackson.

"Y/n you're way drunk" jungkook says. The members of both groups agree.

"I am not." I say while I pout.

"Y/n you really are."

"Now we're both drunk" I laughed and squealed like a kid.

"Aish. This girl." Yugyeom says.

"Look~~ sometimeees I just wanna like disappear y'know." I say.

It's quiet for a few moments. Jinyoung tells me I should never think that because of how valued I am. Just after I pass out.

***

Youngjae POV

Well. We had to bring her over cause she was drunk as fuck. She was laughing and squealing, and then the next minute she was crying. We weren't drunk, it was just to see how Y/n was feeling. I guess we're good actors. Or she was just really drunk. Currently, BTS got7 and y/n are all sharing a room. We ended up getting a suite. The rest of the boys greet me and Y/n slowly wakes up.

Your Pov

"What happened last night?" I stuttered.

"It wasn't that bad..." Mark says.

"Ugh I have a headache. I think I have a hangover." I reply.

"You probably do. I mean you were really drunk last night." Namjoon says.

"Well...how about you guys?" I pout while crossing my arms.

"Oh we we're never drunk" Yoongi says.

"Yes u were~" I whine

"Look Y/n after you feel better, all of us need to talk about something." Youngjae says.

"Finally being mature, now are you?" Mark says while laughing.

Youngjae scoffs. "Well I'm always being mature."

"Sure~~~what about when you and Jinyoung swallowed microphones" I say.

"WAIT" jungkook laughs and continues "WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!"

"At the water park." Mark answers.

"And apperantly he doesn't have health insurance." I say.

Youngjae puts his finger to my lip "No one needed to know about that."

"Kay lemme rest with Yoongi. I'm still tired we'll talk later."

Yoongi POV

Wait what are we doing? Sleeping right?

If it's on the same bed as y/n, fine by me. I just sleep on the bed and I have already dosed off.

Namjoon POV

Sometimes these kids are too much to handle. Honestly, y/n and Yoongi? Last thing I hear is y/n saying good night. ITS ALREADY 11 AM. How much sleep can they possibly need? Anyway we have to talk about what's going on with y/n. With her, because none of us want her to become depressed. We're also going to have to convince the fans on what's happening.