🌸chapter 6 🌸

FYI I WILL NOT BE GOING BY KOREAN AGE

Your Pov

As you saw the van door open you see the rest of ASTRO conversing with one another. You tried hard to keep your fangirl feels in. You feel everyone in the van turn their heads at you at the same time. Your hands and legs start twitching because of how nervous you were.

"You have a girlfriend now I see" Sanha says as he raises his eyebrows.

"HE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO GET A GIRL THIS PRETTY!" MJ replied. I felt blood rush to my cheeks because of the reply.

"Ah now look what you did, she's embarrassed." Jinjin said calmly.

"I'm y/n and I'm NOT his girlfriend. I just know him as a friend." I said, trying to cover up the fact that we were dating at some point in time.

"Hmm. Yes. Makes sense now." Rocky said excitingly.

"I see it is now time," Eunwoo said with a smirk.

"OMG SO UR THE Y/N WHOS LIKE SUPER POPULAR RIGHT NOW?!!!!" Rocky said.

"Yeah..." I nervously laughed.

The boys had shocked looks on their faces. And then finally MJ, who was in the front said, "Get in the car loser."

I sat down next to Sanha and Moon bin. I turned to my right to see a boy about my age. I am 18 turning 19 soon.

"So uh-i like your group. I just don't your names....so like could you introduce me?" I said nervously in Hope of not being turned down.

"OF COURSE! So you see my name is Sanha and I am the maknae. In the passenger seat is MJ, who is the oldest and you can call him Myungjun. Behind us is JinJin, who you can call Jinwoo. Next to him is Rocky and you can call him Minhyuk. And finally we have Eunwoo, and you can call him Dongmin. " He said.

"Oh that's a mouthful, I think for now I'll call you by your stage names. But I will try my best to call you by your real names." I replied cheerfully.

I looked at the dashboard to see that it was 10 pm local time. No wonder I was so tired, it was 3 am where I lived. My eyelids felt heavy and soon enough I was sleeping.

Sanha POV

I get realllly excited and hyper when I'm nervous, and I'm sure everyone else noticed. I felt something on my chest. I looked down to see y/n resting on my chest. I smiled. She was so petite and cute and tiny. To be honest, she's a lot shorter than she looks like in her vids. When she was talking with us, she told us that she's only 5'2. I turned to Moon bin who seemed aggravated. Could he be jealous? I had a feeling I had some competition.

Moon bin's POV

It really hurt me when y/n said that we were just friends. She didn't even acknowledge our childhood. And even now she chooses to sleep on SANHAS CHEST. AND WHAT DO I GET?! A MEASLY SHOULDER. Although my jealousy is larger than how much jin can eat, I will not lose. I mean I've known her for the longest time. So one can only assume that I deserve her more.

~le time skip to hotel arrival~
Got7 POV
We all arrived at around the same time. We then saw an unexpected group and it was ASTRO hanging out with y/n. A wave of jealousy spread over BTS and GOT7. Y/n seemed very sleepy though, almost like she was about to collapse. Oh speak of the devil, she collapsed.

Moon bin POV

I decided to stick with y/n behind. Because I could tell she was sleepy, and partially I wanted to spend time with her. But now I look like a super obsessive boyfriend, but being her boyfriend isn't a bad thing. I was interuppted in my thoughts by y/n dropping onto my chest. I shook her a couple times.

"Come on y/n we're almost there" I said to encourage her. She just nodded and slowly made her way.

Taehyung came over and just put something in a cup and gave it to y/n. Oh this better not be-oh fuck shes hyper now. Coffee is not the way to go for y/n.

Your Pov

Agh I'm so tired. Tae gave me some coffee. Oh shit this is not good. You see caffeine is like getting drunk for me. Although i don't drink, so I can only imagine what It feels like.

I stood up straight with a poker face, and being emotionless.

I was freaked when I entered the hotel, there was something going on because I see insects everywhere meaning butterflies.

I just saw all the boys I met exchange glances with one another. I clutched on to someone's arm.

I looked up to see someone as with a fine face.

"Hey beautiful." I wink.

What the fuck am I even doing?

Jeonghan Pov

I hear a muffled scream from a girl next to me. We both looked at each other at the same time as she gripped my arm. I couldn't tell what she was scared of, but as I looked around I saw BTS, Astro, got7, and some other K-POP groups here. Her face seemed to ring a bell.