🌸chapter 9🌸

Quick shout-out to: BakaUsagi1423 for spamming the comments so much and voting. Another one to Mbh2004 for voting on my chapters. And thank you to all readers. We're already at 750 reads! I love all of you guys.
(Jisoo quote)

---------------------------------_---------------At the hospital。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Authors Pov

At the hospital
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Authors Pov

You were taken from the beach that you were once laying on, onto the hospital.

All 33 boys sat there, worried about what had happened and why you were there. A few minutes later they heard steady breathing. Moon bin rushed out to call the doctor and let him know that you were breathing.

"Please leave her alone for a few minutes, so that we can do a quick checkup on her. Thank you for understanding." The doctor had said. Everyone slowly nodded and left the room.

~a few minutes later~

"You guys are welcome to check up on her. Luckily, she's in good enough condition to be able to go back home today. It'd be best for someone to stay with her instead a group of 33 handsome bois."

The doctor had said. He soon ended up calling someone else that y/n had known.

~an hour later~

"Heyyyy y/n I hope you're feeling better. Being the Fab person I am is it possible for me to persuade you into telling us what's wrong?" Seungkwan had asked with sass.

You had nodded, but as you were about to start explaining, someone had walked in.

(I'm sorry I couldn't think of any names so this is what's gonna happen)

Another guy had walked in saying, "Hey y/n I heard you weren't doing so well. I can stay with you if you want."

"Sure, saeyoung. It's good to see you again." You had replied. Saeyoung walked over to you and rejoiced in a hug as you were sitting on the bed.

"Hello boi. Nice to see you again." Moonbin had said as he plastered a fake smile across his face.

"Oh hey bro nice to see you too." Saeyoung had replied as his eyes were twitching with anger.

The doctor entered and told everyone to go back to where they were staying. Everyone thought it was best to have got7 stay with y/n. They all thought they would cheer her up. Saeyoung, being the stubborn foodie he is, decided to go along with y/n.

~le time skip to got7's room~
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Your Pov

I sighed and decided to tell saeyoung what had happened. "So brother blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah mom dad blah blah blah blah blah passed away. Crying blah blah blah blah." A few tears had fallen, from out of his eyes.