🌸Chapter 7🌸

Okay I'm such a prick for not updating this and getting so many views. U guys may think I'm over reacting, but honestly already 300 views. Omg thanks for reading my crappy book. I love all the viewers so I have decided to make this chapter 2k words instead of my usual 1k. Thanks for being good ppl....ANYWAY ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER~~

Your Pov
As I was clutching the man's arm, I looked up in slow motion. I was so close to screaming...IT WAS JEONGHAN.

His hair had been cut and it was now blonde and a little wavy. I apologized and awkwardly walked sideways toward my group. Then I heard someone call me.

"Y/n" someone called.

I abruptly turned my head around to see Vernon.

"That's your name right?" He asked as he ran up to me. I just nodded slowly.
"Woah, I guess you're really shy. It didn't see that way on video... Maybe I'll see you later. Right now I have to go with the rest of my group."

I just stood there gawking like an idiot. Slowly I heard my name being called out of aggravation.

"Y/N!Y/N! WHERE TF ARE U AND WTF DO U THINK UR DOING!?"

"Oh...it's you Yoongi," I replied as I did an eye roll.

What, why is he blushing I thought? I just skipped back towards the rest of the boys.

Jeonghan Pov

Who is this person???? Weirdo, Dino will always be my baby. W-w-wait....I know her. SHES Y/N! But before I could say anything she apologized and made her way towards...wait I think I know those people. As I was going to go call her Vernon came up behind me.

Vernon POV

"Y/n!" I called as I ran in her direction. I saw her sharply turn her head towards me in state of confusion. "You're y/n right...?" She simply nodded. O shit does she know me, or maybe she hates me.

Truth is I have no idea what her personality is like since there's no background info on her on the internet. I want to get the chance to know her better. I told her I had to go, I didn't really have to g0, I just didn't want to make it awkward... As I returned with jeonghan to the rest of the group I heard seungkwan say

"Mate you cheating on me?"

"No everything's okay." Jeonghan replies sharply.

"Yeah...it's nothing for you to worry ab-Actually you should worry about her."I winked towards jeonghan and he definitely caught on.

"Why..?" Seungcheol asked mysteriously.

"WELLLLLLLL, you see that's y/n." Jeonghan said.

"And what's so bad about that?" Mingyu replied.

"She's actually our manager's daughter..." I said

"SO Y'ALL BETTER SIMMER DOWN CAUSE I DONT THINK YOU WANNA CRY WHEN U GET IN TROUBLE!" Jeonghan said. The rest of the group stood there stunned and started panicking.

I started laughing quietly when I saw a few members running. Oh shit...I forgot how we have a few overdramatic ones. *Cough* Jun *cough*

Your Pov

As I was walking Yugyeom started talking to me. As we were normally talking Jinyoung joined in and started ranting on how I didn't do a cover of any of their songs. I just laughed it off.

But deep in my heart I felt so bad for them. I AM DETERMINED TO SURPRISE THEM AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME.I WILL MAKE HISTORY AND I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN AND TURN IT AROUND. I'LL SHOW THEM I WAS BORN TO MAKE HISTORY!!!!!
(~anime fans have to get where I'm getting this from)