🌸Fin🌸

Y/n POV

Lots of guys have entered my life, making it better as the days pass by. Multiple people are liking me now, and honestly I don't know who to choose.

"Hey y/n. As you may or may not know 12 out of the 33 guys like you so." Seungkwan says wriggling his eyebrows.

"I know." I reply.

"Well who are you gonna chose?"

"I honestly don't know. Can I just choose none of them?"

"Well I think it's better if you choose someone over no one. They'll be upset to figure out that you have never had feelings for anyone."

I thought about it and he's right, I do need to choose someone. So who's it gonna be.

Yoongi is nice and all, so is jeonghan, but honestly I ship him with s.coups. And then there's the Chinese boy, minghao. He's so sweet, and then there's moonbin who I've known for my whole life. Joshua is really sweet too, I don't want to make anyone feel bad. And Jimin is just a really cute try hard.

"Look, we need to go." He says.

I make my way back to the apartment to find myself collapsing.

***

I'm feeling hazy. It's blurry and I'm not in a hospital bed. I'm at... School? Why? What? It makes no sense.
"L/N, are you here?"

I glance over to my teacher I suspect, it's 2015. What. Time has reversed. I open my notebook to see a list of everything I had written down from the people I met and other experiences. A tear slips. "It's all gone." You whisper to yourself.

What can I do now?

I go to the bathroom to look at myself. I suddenly faint. "She's gone" someone says.

Was it all a dream? Every single person I knew, did they ever exist?

What am I doing here?

Is time here to repeat itself? I didn't know anyone around the classroom, and it seemed that I was still in Korea somehow.

The only person I knew here was Jimin. Jimin, he knows me, right?

"Hey Jimin?"

"Why are you talking to me all of a sudden?" He asks.

"I'm your friend, you became a kpop idol. Don't you know?" I pleaded.

I knew everything and everyone, but why did it happen, why did it all have to go dissapear. Was it never supposed to happen?

The notebook, I checked it again for events. Instead, it said something else now.

"Get out of that stupid dream. It's a second chance to make your life right. Don't fake your happy personality and who you are. Live as you."