like a boy🤘

Edited
I wake up to my mom gently shaking me. I groan and look at my clock. 5:59. I groan again. "Mom why do you have to wake me up so early to go to school? School starts at 7:50." she smiles. "I know love, I just like seeing and spending time with you before you go. I also love how green your eyes are when you wake up. You know thats what color my dads eyes are." I shake my head, running my eyes. "Grandpas eyes are golden topaz mom." she laughs. "His eye color before grandpa Carlilse changed him. Just like my eyes are like moms." I smile. "Alright mom. Get out so I can go take a shower." She gets off my bed and I grab my stuff to take a shower and head to the bathroom. I do what I need to and step out of the bathroom and go to my room. I head to my closet after putting on like a boy by Ciara and look for something to wear. I grab some leggings, a black fluffy skirt, a black shirt and my brown and white fashion belt. I take the towel off and get dressed. After being satisfied with the way the black brings out my skin, which is the same as my dads, but just a little lighter thanks to my mom. I pull on my black boots and my black jacket and brush my long brown black hair. When my mom said I was a mix between her and dad, she was not lying. The only thing that seperates me and my parents is my eyes. I run down the stairs and into the kitchen. By know its 6:30, so I decide to spend some quality time with mom. We hang out, just talking for about 45 minutes, now the time being 7:16, so I tell my mom I am leaving and head out the door.
I look at the garage which houses my Harley. I dont feel like riding today so I decided to walk. As I get close to town, its still dark, but I notice 3 figures lurking in the alley way. I ignore it, I mean, I am half wolf, part vampire, so stuff does not bother me like some may think. As I continue to walk, something grabs me and pulls me in the alley. It is 3 guys, drunk. "Looks like a treat boys. This one is the one. How do you feel about being on film baby girl?" the one who grabbed me asked. They start taking my clothes off, and I let them, no use fighting yet. After they take off everything but my undergarments, I let myself lose it. I feel my body heat up and I transform into wolf form, which is a white and black wolf, with glowing burgendy eyes, thanks to my vampire side. They run off, and I phase back into myself, my undergarments destroyed, but my clothes lying on the ground. I put my clothes on and walk out of the alley, a bit shaken up but ok otherwise.

Skip school (because I am sooo lazy)
I walk into my grandparents house and my Grandpa Edward is by my side. He hisses. "How dare those pigs touch Baby. Im going to find them and tear them to pieces." he says. Uncle Jasper and uncle Emmett show up by his side. "What happened? I can feel your anger all the way on the other side of the house" Uncle Jasper ask. "Baby was almost raped in the alley going to school." Emmett growls. "How dare they touch her?" "alright guys, calm down." As I say that they relax. I can make any one feel anything I want them to by just saying the word. "Before they could do anything I transformed. They ran away terrified." Aunt Rose walks in. "I would run too. Your wolf form is scary." I smile at her. I am the only wolf she accepts because im not fully wolf, and the smell is sweeter than a regular shapeshifter, thanks to my vampire side. Also because we are related. " thanks Aunt Rose." she laughs. "You are welcome baby girl"

Alec's pov

I watch the girl as the 3 guys corner her. I see them take her clothes off, and it takes all my will power to not break their bones for touching her. As they go to take her underwear and, what do they call those corsets again? Bra I think, she transforms into a wolf. But she is different. Instead of the stinch, her scent is like a drug, As if I'm walking in a field of roses. She turns her head slightly and I notice the bright burgendy eyes. after the guys leave, she transforms back and puts her clothes on. I follow her the rest of the day. But As soon As she walks into that house, I knew one thing: she has to be illegal in my world, and I will have to destroy her.

Song: like a boy by ciara