imagine dragons🤘🏻

Last chapter!!! This is Dracos point of view. I also would like to make an announcement. Coming in about 5 months, I am going to start writing a Jasper fan fiction called Jolene. It is different from this story, in more ways than one. Sneak peak at the first chapter after the epilogue!

Dracos Pov

As soon as my mother walks in, I know something is different. It's just not her. I understood with clarity what Abbies thinking. I guess you could call it our twin telepathy, nothing like grandpa Edwards. As my mother gets to the alter, I rewind time. When we were kidnapped by Elton. I guess that Elton realised that this has already happened, so he grabs us. We seem to teleport to the location of my mother. We all turn around to be face to face with Belle. She smiles at me. "You did not expect me to let you guys run, did you?" I grin as her, and we run to my mother. When Caius appears, we grab my mother and I bring us back to the wedding. My mother is oh my arms, but she has a scowl on her face. "Why are you tying to take me from my mate?" She screeches. My dad comes up behind me and grabs her. "Baby. I'm your mate." Mom grins. "You think you can save Baby? You're sadly mistaken! The only way to do that is to-" she stops mid sentence and drops to her knees. Standing at the alter with caius, is my mate. I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. A mist, black, raises into the air, and places itself in her. As she says I do, and kisses him, I fall to my knees. I look away as I see aunt Jane bring pain to my mate. I hear the screams, and finally, I feel the pain that comes  with losing my heart. 

Alec Pov

I grab Baby by the hand to help her up. She smiles up at me. "What?" I ask.  " Let's get married." So that's what we did. A few minutes later, we were Mr and Mrs Alec Volturi. And I could not be happier.

Sorry bout how short it is. Just had to get this out here, and it's just easier to write shorter stuff. If anyone is wondering. Belle is supposed to be Dracos mate. She was at the alter because she is also a servant for caius. Mariah places herself into belles body, and they get married. But Jane causes them to feel pain, and Abigail rips their heads off. So yes. Both caius and belle are dead. Just thought I would clear that up. RIP. ANYWAY.  epilogue next. Then a sneak peak of Jolene.