Shell Shocked 🤘🏻

song: shell shocked from teenage mutant ninja turtles sped up (night core)

Words can not describe how beautiful this area is. The throne room is magnificent. I let the beautiful art take over my senses, My eyes wandering aimlessly around the area. As I look around, I hear someone clear their throat. My eyes land on the three men at the head of the throne room. One with a face resembling a serial killer, or perhaps a psychopath, with long black hair. Another to his left with a long face, and hair like a ravens wing. He seems depressed, which I need not be able to feel emotions too feel the depressed waves crash over me. To the right of the first one is an attractive man with blonde hair and high defined cheekbones. He is handsome, but a devilish type of handsome. Sinister like, even. As it seems, the one in the center is the one whom would like all the attention. "I understand there is a slight problem with dear Alec here, is that right my boy?" at the word "problem" a growl ripples from my throat. Not knowing what came over me, I stand in front of Alec, daring this man to touch him. The man with the raven hair looks at me intensely, a small smile playing on his lips. The man from before tries to come towards me with his hands out, but I growl once again. What's going on with me? "My dear, I do not wish to harm dear Alec here. I wish to see into his mind." I stand in front of Alec, not budging. " You touch him, I kill you." I snarl out. I hear Alec take in a small breath behind me. I can hear Jane gasp. Alec puts his hand on my arm. "Baby, this is my master Aro." I turn to him. "I'm aware, and if he hurts you I won't hesitate to kill him." I yank my arm from his grasp and walk away, far enough to calm down, close enough to attack if he does. Aro grabs Alec's hand, seeing into his mind. "magnifico! This girl is the daughter of the hybrid. Part vampire, part human, part shapeshifter, and as of yesterday, the mate of Alec." "IMPOSSIBLE! WE WILL NOT HAVE THIS DISGUSTING CREATURE IN THIS CASTLE. SHE MUST BE DESTROYED!" The one with the high cheekbones states. Before I can control myself, I shift into wolf form and go to run after the blonde, but Alec stands in front of me and I stop. "Baby, don't, please. For me." I growl, and turn around and run out of the throne room, following the scent of Alec and Jane, finding a room filled to the brim with books. I shift back into my self, and look in the drawers and wardrobes for something to wear. I find a black shirt and slip it on, Alec's scent filling my nose. I run my hands through the cloth until I find my next object: pants. It's a bit hard finding a pair to fit, but surprisingly he owns sweatpants. I put on a pair of his socks, them being too big for my feet, and walk out of the room and into the throne room. I've calmed down enough to not attack. "ah. Miss Black has returned in one piece. It's quite a surprise you came back, my dear." Aro holds out his hand. "May I?" I go to put my hand out but stop myself. Can I trust the people who tried to kill my family?

°600 words exactly. Damn I'm good. •

-jessica🐍💚💙