sorry not sorry🤘🏻

song: sorry not sorry by Demi Lovato

days later: Abbies pov:

So my mom's still sleeping, I look five, and my brain is 23. My brother looks 6, and has the brain of a 34 year old. If you cant tell, I'm highly intelligent, I can read 4000 words per 15 seconds. I can read an entire book just by holding it. My family thinks it is my gift, but I beg to differ. I am well aware of my gift, and technically Its considered the gift of knowing. I know things before they happen. My brother happens to be able to transport you to any time period you, (or he) wishes to. (uncle jazzy wanted to go to the civil war era but Dragon was unable to do so. Jazzy is a bit upset but he understands) we are growing every hour. No one knows this yet but we will be fully grown in about three days. We are half vampire, part wolf, part human. Since our human side is much weaker, we will be able to defeat Mariah ourselves. Again. Knowledge. I'm also aware of my brothers mate, although mine is uncertain. I hear someone calling. I run up to them and stop. "Yes ma'am Esme?" "it's time for your mama to wake up." I grab Dragon by the wrist and take off running. "Alright Abbie, slow it down." I burst through the door and look at my mom. She's been like this for 2 day 12 hours 34 minutes and 26 seconds. Atleast that I'm aware of. I push my hair over my shoulder and grab my mom's hand. "Come on mama. Its time to wake up." after I say this, her eyes flutter open and land on me and Draco. She gives us confused looks. "Abigail? Draco?" I smile at her. Draco awkwardly waves. I pull her into a hug. "Hi mama. My name is Abigail. Are you aware that your GPA is higher than daddys, despite him being older?" I say off the top of my head. I can't seem to stop the random things coming out of my mouth. Kind of like Spencer Reid on criminal minds. She smiles, as much as she can for someone who just woke up from a short term coma. "I am aware, Abigail." I giggle. "This is Dragon. He is your son." she looks confused. "Dragon? I was not aware that your father named you that." Dragon speaks up. "Actually my name is Draco Aden Volturi, son of Alec Volturi and Baby Joel Black, who was named after a movie character and a singer. I am the grandchild of Jacob and Renessmee Black and Aro Volturi. My aunt's name is Jane Volturi and my uncle are Demetri and Felix Volturi." my mom smiles and grabs his hand. "I am aware of that son. God you two are so beautiful." she looks at me. "You have such beautiful blonde hair." she runs her fingers trough it and grabs the side of my face softly with her palm. She smiles wider. "Lets get out of here." she says looking between Dragon and me. She tries to stand up,and after a few minutes she is successful. She grabs both of our hands and walks out the door. Dragon stops a minute, his smile replaced with a look of pain. Suddenly I feel it too and fall to the floor screaming. This happens every few hours, our rapid growth is faster than our bodies are able to keep up with, so the skin and such expands as we grow more. I hear my mom asking if we are okay, and my dad comes up behind her and grabs her. "Its fine, it's the growth. They are growing to fast and their bodies can't keep up. They are okay Baby." she's crying. I don't want mama to cry. The pain slowly goes away and I stand. I go to mama and hug her, me being 4 ft 2 now. My brother now stands at 5 ft 2. By 7 tomorrow night we should hit puberty. She wraps her arms around me and I feel her heart beating. I am cooler than her, she has more wolf than anything, I am more Vampire. I get lost in the rhythm that is her heart beating and I start to feel this itch in my throat. I look at Draco and see that he feels it too. His eyes turn from a light brown to pitch black. I know what this is. We need to feed, if not, we will make our mother our meal. My dad must notice, because his eyes widen and he moves mama away from us. Even with my mama protesting, he does not give in. "They need to learn to hunt Baby. They are still vampires. They need blood." she looks at him and then nods. Rose Alice and jazzy show up behind us and lead us out the door. "I don't understand what the fuss is about. Me nor Draco would hurt mama." Aunt Rose puts her arm around my shoulder. "Your dad is a paranoid idiot. You will get use to it." I smile, and we continue to hunt.

Ok so kill me, I notice my book has really short chapters but, ok no excuse they are just short