1-800-273-8255🤘🏻

Song: 1-800-273-8255 by logic and Khalid ft alessia Cara

Abigails Pov :

We get to volterra, and all hell breaks lose. Apparently, aunt Rose decided it would be best to chose today to let everyone, including myself and the people with me, come to Volterra. "Why are you guys here?" I ask aunt rose. "Your mom is in there. Caius has her. " I growl. Why does he have my mother? Elton comes behind me and places his hand on my shoulder. "Abby, we are going to find her. Everything will be okay." Rose looks at him. "Who are you and why are you here?" She ask. I look at her. "Elton is my mate. His sister is dragons. They are family now." Rose smiles, and  we push open the gate and walk in the castle. It's everything you imagine an ancient castle to look like. We walk into a throne room, and standing there, in all their glory, is 2 members of the Volturi. "Where is Caius?" Aunt Jane asks Aro. "In his chambers. is something wrong?" We don'tanswer, instead run after her. I open the door to see them kissing. "Get away from my mother you bitch."

So maybe barging in on someone in their own room is not the best idea I've had. We're tied up, yet again, and placed in the throne room. The other 2 leaders seem utterly confused with the whole thing. I look at Draco and Elton. They are scared. Everyone is. Caius walks in, in awful dress robes, coming to the alter and turning to us. "Everyone. Thank you for attending my wedding. For the sake of the safety of my bride, all powers that have been recorded in the mind of Aro have been disabled. Thank you. The wedding shall begin momentarily." He smiles a sadistic smile and walks off. Aro comes up to me. "I had no idea this was what this was. He said that there was great power." I roll my eyes. Power freak. Then it comes to me. Aro had no idea of mine and Dracos talents. Looking at Draco he nods. He thought the same thing.

Holy shit, you guys are fucking amazing. 1k+ READS! OMFG IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! I also lied. 1 or 2 more chapters and as epilogue. Also. If you suffer from depression or abuse, and feel you want to kill yourself, please contact the number at the top. Everyone deserves to live, and I know That if you die, then I'd be so upset. I believe in all of you, dont end something as beautiful as yourself.

STAY AWAY FROM SEX DRUGS AND ALCOHOL!

-JESSICA THE SLYTHERIN💙💚🐍🐉