Gang up🤘🏻

Song: Gang Up by wiz khalifa 2 chainz lil Wayne  (I normally don't listen to stuff like this, but I like the beat)

Alec pov:

Me and Baby sit outside as we wait for the kids to get back. I look over to Baby and something comes to mind. We're parents, and we are together, but not married. It is still technically adultry, and although it may not still be illegal, I have always been old school. "Why don't we get married?" stated Baby. I smile at her. "We can do whatever you want, love." she gets up and comes and sits beside me on the chair. "I love you. You know that, right?" I smile at her until we hear yelling from the woods. Rosalie comes to us with a panic look in her eyes. "they took them. We tried to stop them. It was almost impossible. " Baby looks at me, then to her. "where are my kids?" she says through her teeth.  "They're gone."

Draco's pov:

The people who took us had bags over our heads, but I could still smell them. I use that to make it where we all go back to 10 minutes ago. I grab abbies hand and we run for it. Changing the past changes the future, so I have to be careful how I go about this. Time is a precious man. We get to the edge of the forrest, when I smell it. My mate. I turn around and lock eyes with the most beautiful girl ever. My heart swells at the sight of her. I smile at her, her beautiful red eyes the last thing I see before I have a bag placed on my head once again.

We are back in the same predicament we were the First Time.the bags are removed, and we are face to face with a clan that I've never seen before. "Evening, halflings. My name is Elton. Elton Volturi. I suppose you know my creator. He goes by the name of Aro." Abbie refuses to look at him, himself only looking at me. "I would like you to meet my sister. She is a half human. Her name is Belle. You have already met her though, haven't you Draco?" he says, kneeling in front of me. I'm holding my breath. The girl in front of me, Belle, is my blood singer. I want nothing more than to drain her. It's not safe for her. "Please get her out." I ask him through gritted teeth. She looks offended, but leaves none the less. I finally decide to breath when she is a good 10 minutes away. I feel a pain in my muscles and I scream out. Another growth spurt. This one is even more agonizing as the others. I hear Abigail scream, and I reach out behind me and take her hand in mine. We both hold on until the pain ends. We've grown to be about 20-23. It must have been a whole other day when we arrived. "We need blood. Our growth pains will only be more agonizing if we dont. Please." Abigail says. She looks over to me as we are turned side by side, and Elton looks at me as well. However, as soon as their eyes connect, I know it happened. My sister had found her mate.

Abbie:
No no no no no no no no. Not him. Elton is NOT MY MATE! I refuse. This is not real. Fact today: today is the day that Abigail Rose Volturi will find her mate, a tall, blonde haired, red eyed man by the name of Elton. Original eye color: brown. Nationality: American. Gift: can change his looks from a vampire into a human. Hunted by different covens because they want to use his gift. "People want to use you. But you don't want that. You are a vampire. Not a prize to be shoved around. You left the Volturi because Aro was using your gift. Let us go, you can join us. We don't use gifts in our coven. Please." he looks at me as if I'm completely mad. "How do you know this? Who told you? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" I try to move but wince in pain. The restraints are too tight, and my bones ache from the growth. "Please, let us go. We can help you. Let us go."  He just backs up and looks at me. He sits down in the corner, staring at me. It had to have been hours, before he got up and walked towards us. He has something in his hand, which as he nears I see is a pocket knife. I fear the worst until him goes behind my back and cuts the restraint. He does the same for my brother as well, and Draco falls to the ground. He must have passed out, the pain and hunger being too much for him. Eltons eyes widen. "D-did I kill him?" I chuckle weakly. "No. He passed out from lack of blood. We still are part human. We need to eat." I walk over to Dragon slowly and lift his arm. Still alive. Barely. "I'll get Belle. You carry him for me please." I order Elton and he nods. I walk to the door and he grabs me. "I'm sorry. I did not want to do it. Kidnap you. I mean. They told me they would kill Belle and you if I didn't. I could not let that happen." I raise an eyebrow. "Who told you that?" he gulps. "The Volturi"

God I'm sorry. Please forgive me for no,update in 5 million years. I've been busy, my boyfriend moved away, I lost half my friends, I almost got into a fight at school, I stuffed myself for thanksgiving. I got to see my boyfriend, stayed at his house for a few days. I've been busy, and it's taken me about 2 months to try to figure out what I wanted to end this story like. And I've finally figured it out. Only 4 or 5 more chapters till the end, and I have already decided that I will not be writing a sequel. I've never really enjoyed sequels, so I know i would be so bad at writing one. Stay away from sex drugs and alcohol!

-jessica the slytherin 🐍💚💙