Carry on my Wayward Son🤘

Song: Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas (it is also the theme song for Supernatural)
Edited
All day my family follow me to make sure I am safe. Even the wolves seem to be gazing from afar. It is quite frusturating to have them hover. I hate hovering. It makes me feel small.  When I finally had enough, I phase and run through the woods. I just run. I let my feet take me away. I meet the border of the Cullen territory and jump over. It is no big deal for me, seeing as I am a Black after all. Then my fur on my back stands on end. Someone is watching me, and it is not family. Grandad Edward, if you can hear me, there is someone following me. He smells weird, but he is a vampire who kills humans. I run to where the smell is coming from. When he turns around and his crimson eyes meet mine, time stops. "You would do or be anything for them" those words echo in my mind. "I have waited for you a long time Baby Black." he says. He comes up to me and pets my fur. My head reacts to his touch my leaning into it. Suddenly my dad shows up, ready to phase if necessary. "Baby. Why are you with this leach?" Not caring at all, I phase back to a person. The male vampires eyes widen as he takes his robe off and puts it on my shoulders, covering my exposed body. I cross my arms. "Dad calm down. This is my-" "Baby Joel Black. You need to get away from him and go home. NOW." I stand my ground. "No. Im not going any where without him." My dad laughs. "Do you even know who he is?" I look back at my mate. I dont know who he is. "His name is Alec Volturi. He wants your entire family dead." I gasp. I look back at my dad. "You're lying." my dad looks taken aback. "No Im not. He is part of the Volturi." I look back at Alec. When I look into his eyes, I grab his hand, and say "I dont care" my dad growls. "He is your imprint isn't he?" I look at my dad with pleading eyes. I have never disappointed him. "Yes daddy. He is." my dad sighs. "You can bring him to the house, but I am not promising you that your moms family will not kill him." I smile and run to my dad, giving him a huge hug. "Thank you daddy. I love you." he chuckles. " I love you too."

Alecs pov

She is truly beautiful. The shapeshifter showed up, who is her fat- wait. Her father... The hybrid is her mother... That is why I am not bothered by her smell as a wolf, where as her dad reeks. She is a hybrid. A rare one, and I cant let Master Aro find out about this.