permanent vacation 🤘

Song: permanent Vacation by: 5 seconds of summer

"then God said 'let there be light'; and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness he called night. So the evening and the morning were the first day. "
-Genesis 1

"Of all the people here, you chose her? No offence Bella. " Uncle Emmett says. "all the offence in the world was taken from that statement, asshole." Grandma Bella says, glaring daggers at him. I laugh. "she is the newest, therefore stronger. Don't look at me like that uncle Emmett. She also has a shield. So if anything happens I'm protected. Plus, Aro cannot read her thoughts. everything is a win win." Grandma Bella stands up and walks over to Grandpa Edward. "we have until dawn." I wrinkle my nose. "ya nastys" they simply laugh and run back to there cottage. I turn around and look at my parents. My mom hugs me. "I love you Baby. You know that, right?" "yes mama. I love you too. I'm going to go pack up." I let her go and go to my dad. I hug him. "I love you daddy." he wraps his arms around me. "I love you too baby doll. Be safe." "promise" I walk upstairs and start to pack my things. I hear someone come up behind me. "come to help me pack?" she chuckled.  "how did you know?" "Aunt Rose, I know you. Are you upset with me?" she looks at me with her brow raised. "why would I be upset with you Baby?" "Because I'm leaving you guys. And I'm taking grandma instead of you." she stopped folding up the shirt she had in her hand. "Baby you are 17. Everyone knew it was going to happen. You were forced to make a hard decision in a short amount of time. And I am proud of you. You thought out everything back there in three minutes. To be completely honest I would have chosen your grandmother also. But, I would have fought with myself because I could never leave behind Emmett. He is too important to leave behind. Baby everyone here loves you. We will always be here for you. Don't ever forget who your family is, OK?" she comes up and hugs me. I lean in to her cold embrace. "I love you aunt Rosalie." "I love you too, Baby." she whispers into my hair. I know if she could cry, she would be now. She lets me go and we continue to pack. I go to the corner of the room and grab the cloth sitting on my swivel chair.  After finishing it is 9 pm. I use that time to spend a few minutes with everyone. After hugging aunt Alice and uncle Jasper, at exactly 4 in the morning, Alec, Jane, and 2 other males show up at the door. I feel people in the room tense, so I silently whisper "calm" and everyone seems to relax. Uncle Jasper laughs. "well, that was weird, Baby." I chuckle and look around. Grandma comes up to me with her suitcase and mine in hand. The big vampire at the door grabs the bags from her and carries them. Grandpa comes up and kisses grandma, and Alec grabs my hand, lightly squeezing it. Grandma looks at me. "ready?" she ask. I let out a heavy sigh and reply: "let's do this"

We make it to the airport about 5 in the morning. They would run, but I would not be able to without being in wolf form, but I'm too tired for one, and also I would have to swim to Italy, which is not one of the things I wish to do. Of course my vampire part makes me immortal, but swimming is not my strong suit. We board the jet that has been provided from the Volturi and me and Alec sit in the back. I just get comfortable when a voice comes over the intercoms. "we are sorry passengers, but we will be flying to the base closest to the train station. Due to lost of radio connection, you will have to travel by train. We again are sorry for this inconvenience. " I groan. Alec chuckles. "would you rather run to the train station?" I think for a second. "actually ya I would." he chuckles even more as I yawn. "not today Princess. Get some rest. I'll be here when you wake up." I nod  my head and lay my head on his lap. He puts his fingers in my hair and I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

I'm shaken awake by us landing. Alec has some kind of book in one hand and the other tangled in my hair.  "were you going to wake me up?" without looking away from his book he replies "I was going to carry you. You seemed very tired." I look closer at the book he is reading. "hey Alec,  why are you reading the Bible?" he laughs. "I've actually just started reading it. I find it fascinating. My favorite verse this far is  'then God said 'let there be light'; and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness he called night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.' it reminds me of me and you. I'm darkness, and you are my light. "
We step out of the Jet. We run to the platform for the train and board it, finding a compartment and sitting. I once again fall asleep on Alec's lap.