CHAPTER 1

Y/N's POV

I arrive at the base,it's bigger then I expected. I turn the key's thus cutting the engine of my Range Rover. I open up the boot and pick up my mask and Duffle bag.

As I walk into the base I'm greeted by a man wearing the outfit of a spetnaz solider. He's carrying a AK12 by his side no clip inserted and
holding a strange looking device.

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Oh you must be the new recruit six told us about....." he stopped in his tracks. "Yes sir that's me..." He replied. "You gave me a fright, pretty scary mask don't ye think?....anyway I'm fuse but my friends call me Shurat...." "Right I'm Y/N...."

"I'll show you around......" Fuse proceeded to show Y/N the different room and training grounds as well as other operators, you had met frost, I.Q, Hibana and buck so far. After a short chat with them Y/N had been brought to his room by Shurat. The three girls you had talked to all thought you were a glorious sight as soon as they saw you.

"What a cutie...." frost thought. "Such a sweetheart." I.Q talked to herself. "Can't wait to see him in action." Hibana talked.

Shurat had brought Y/M to his door of his room. "Well here's where you'll be staying. I'll see ye tomorrow Y/N....." he said walking away.
Y/N smiled and opened the door and walked in. The room was big enough. It had a queen sized bed a flatscreen tv and a massive wardrobe. The only problem was it looked occupied....

The bed was unmade the T.V was on and the wardrobe had clothes hanging out from it.
Y/N herd the floor creak behind him

Y/N's POV

Before I could turn around I was tackled to the ground, I herd a knife being taken out. I flipped my attacker around so I was on top. She was a young woman with skull face paint and a B.O.P.E uniform on her.

But I didn't get too long to gander, there was a sering pain through my upper arm

But I didn't get too long to gander, there was a sering pain through my upper arm. I seen the she had stabbed the knife through my arm. With adrenaline pumping i felt nothing. I was kicked off her and we were both on our feet.

She took at swing at me but I ducked and she missed only for me to counter by grabbing and pulling so she was flung onto the floor. Fuze must have herd the racked because a split second after he had burst through the door panting with a man in a GIGN uniform dressed as a doctor. "Y/N I forgot to tell yo!....." he was cut off when he seen a knife through my arm and the woman in the ground. "T-That you'd be sharing a room....." "I THOUGHT HE WAS A ENEMY!!!...." the woman shouted. "That's also why I brought Doc....."

By now the doctor was tending to my arm. I grabbed the knife and painfully but quickly pulled it out. I walked over to the woman the held it towards her. "This is yours" I said. After she took the knife I extended a hand to help her up which she gladly expected. We glanced at each other before bursting in laughter together.

Fuse and Doc looked at us like we were crazy