Chapter. 9

Y/N's eyes fluttered open before streaching his tight muscles and yawning. A sleeping Caviera was latched around his waist, looking down he soon realised she was completely bare, Y/N felt the blood rushing to his head as his cheeks sported a bright red colour. 'When did she do that!?' he thought to himself before slowly getting up being sure not to wake her.

Getting himself changed into his usual attire and armour as his only job today before a 1 day break was perimeter patrol with Ella, which in all honesty he was looking forward to.

Heading out of his dorm he began making his way towards the mess Hall for some food before feeling a swift sting on his right ass cheek, turning around to confront his assulter he was greated with a buff blonde, American lady. "Hey sexy, don't believe we've exactly met yet" she stated, a confused and embarrassed Y/N collected himself before responding. "I-I believe its valkire, ma'am?....".

Valkire drew herself closer running a finger up and down his chest, "awww so you know who I am, I'm flattered" she grabbed the sides of his uniform and pulled them closer so their lips were almost touching. A smirk slide across her lips and she spoke "you have strength and conditioning training later and I'm your personal trainer, we'll have some fun" she let go of him before winking and walking off swinging her hips, 'what the fuck just happened, why is this all happening?!' he internally screamed in his head.

The baffled Y/N snapped out of this thought when he herd a muffled chuckle, turning around he was met by mute leaning on his dorm room door. "I wouldn't mind the girls mate, they haven't seen a lot of umm... Let's say 'action' in a long while". "It's just pretty overwhelming, I haven't been here two weeks" Y/N's response was met with a friendly laugh, "Get used to it, they seem to like you" he responded before walking away.

Making his was into the Mess Hall, Y/N grabbed a tray of food and silently sat by himself eating and enjoying the small bit of piece he's been provided by most being still asleep.

After finishing up he looked at his watch to see it was time to start his perimeter patrol, making his was to the armoury he grabbed his Aug before slinging it around him, turning around he was greeted by the green haired defender herself. "Hi Y/N!!", her energy was already wearing him out, "hey Ela" he answered as the two began the patrol.

"So you've settled in well?..." she asked looking up to the taller male, "you and the girls made it easy" Ella sported a slight blush when he said that. It was starting to get dark and the moon was already high in the night sky, the two had been walking for two hours and sad down on some creates at the loading bay.

Y/N removed his helmet placing it beside him his gaze met Ella's, "Y/N.... Have you ever had a girlfriend before" she asked looking at his lips. "U-Um well yes but they all ended the same old way, her losing her felling for me and even one case of cheating". Ela licked her lips before getting closer, Y/N could see this and began to get flustered but all shyness left his body as he leaned in and felt Ela's soft lips press against his own. They're tongues fought for dominance as Y/N slid a hand up her thigh erecting a cute squeak from the green haired polish operator. The two deepened a kiss before hearing a door open to the loading bay with a metal clank. Before the two could disengage the kiss they herd " WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER!!!!?"......