Chapter.7

"W-What?....." (Y/N) exclaimed. "YOU HERD ME!...." Ash shouted once more before running full pace off. (Y/N) of course couldn't keep up with her, she was know for being fast.

Time/Skip

(Y/N) was called to the boardroom for a meeting as well with a few other operators, they were welcoming new ones.
As everyone took their seats Ash was glaring at (Y/N) from across the room, 'He'll never forgive me I'm fucked....' she thought to herself. IQ took a seat next to (Y/N) as well as a new girl he'd never seen before, a rather Cute Korean Girl. She noticed him starring and gave a cute smile, "o-oh I'm sorry, you must be new aha Ms?" He waited for a name, "No need for formalities just call me Dokiabi! I'm sure we'll become friends!...." she says with a smile.

As everyone was briefed on the new Operations , their were a few other mentioned, Vigil ,Zofiea, lesion, and ying. But (Y/N) only really cared about Dokiabi, he found her Gaze alluring.

Time skip

Everyone at this point had returned to their Dorms including (Y/N). He and Caveira were talking whilst getting ready for bed.
"Still though, why don't we have single beds?..." (Y/N) asked. "Maybe a mix up I don't know..." she said with a smirk. (Y/N) removed his shirt and Caviara started to blush, then she got worried when she saw the bullet impact point on his body. "Oh my god, is that Ash's doing?!...." It had turned purple and green from bruising.

"W-Well yeah but I'm fine though, really, just a scratch." He said with a smile, "Eh mhhh!..." they both looked over at the doorframe to See Ella, IQ,Dokiabi, and Ash.

"What the fuck is going on here?..." Caveira asked upon seeing all the girls at the door.

Ella was first to speak up. "Well ever since little red riding hood" she pointed to Ash "decided to shoot my gorgeous hero he needs to be watched, Doc reckons it's not safe to have you by yourself." She finished.

"That's ridicules! I'm a grown man, I can take care of mys-..." he was cut short when I.Q walked towards him with a bloodied razor blade. "And zis being another reazon you must be watched...." he stopped speaking and lowered his head. "How dare you!..." Caveira snaps. "What's all the blankets for?..." he asked.

Ella smirked, "Oh did I forget to mention, it's 24h surveillance over you, meaning we have permission to stay in your room...." she smiles and licks her lips, "which should be fun.....".

"You girls are fucking sick, using his self harm as a way to get Slutty with him..." Caveira commented. "We're doing him a favor...." Ash said laying out blankets with IQ...
"You fucking shot him...." Caveira added.

Time skip

All the girls were sitting around talking, Caveira even joining in as (Y/N) sat on his bed, reading a book, he sat for awhile until he felt the bed move and five girls crawling towards him in nothing bet a t-shirt and panties. "W-What are you doing? Put some clothes on!...." he demanded, feeling his trousers get tighter.

"What? This is how we sleep...." IQ said in an overly sexual position. "So Y/N enjoying the view?...." Ella said running her hands around her ass practically feeling herself up.....

Y/N smirked then took a deep breath. "Sorry but it'll take a little more then that to get me going..." he said with a wide grin as he buried himself into his book.

Ella signed with frustration slamming down his book and as he looked up about to complain Ella flashed her bare breasts to him, regardless of who else was in the room, the other girl were all crawling around Y/N at this point.....

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter, spelling mistakes everywhere probably, but I just thought I owed it to you guys to crank out a new chapter. Please leave some suggestions in the comments for me