CHAPTER 3

3rd person POV

Y/N awoke to a beautifully lit room with the morning sunrise shining through the wondow. Caveira's arms were draped over y/n's torso holding him tightly to her. The pretend to be asleep as she held on tighter.

There was a quick knock at the door, then I.Q entered with a red head behind her. "Where's this cutie your talking about I.Q?...." the redhead spoke

I.Q quickly released Y/N was awake as he and Caveira were sitting upright. Caveira still being latched to y/n's torso of course.

"Ash shhhuuusssh!....." I.Q added as her and ash walked in. "Goodmoring Y/N!" I.Q said happily and enthusiastically.

"Good fucking morning sexy." Ash spoke as her eyes trailed down y/n's body.

"Ahaha um we-" "what do you girls want?!" Caveira cut you off annoyed.

I.Q looked annoyed under her mask. "Training is in 30mins, just a quick heads up...." I.Q spoke up.

"Thanks I.Q I'll be there in a bit...." you replied with a smile. I.Q wanted you right there right now.

"No problem Handso- I mean Y/N..." she added as she dragged ash out of the room.

"CALL ME!!..." ash shouted down the hallway.

Y/N tried to get up but. Caveira was still on him. "I need to get up..." "Five more minutes..." your top is see through.." "EEEKKK...." Caveira let go and pulled the covers over herself.

You grabbed you gear and put on your basic clothing then you put everything else on and looked at Caveira.

"How do I look?..." he asked as Caveira staired at him with lust in her eyes. "You look.....fuckable to say the least." She says as you both share a

LE TIME SKIP

Y/N was in the armoury picking out a primary and secondary. He picked a G36C and a m45-meusoc. (FBI load out)

Y/N was running simple training drills until he was called to six for mission briefing

"Hello Y/N...." she greeted, you will be protecting a high value target with another operator. Details are here...." she handed him a file. "You are dismissed...."

Y/N looked at the file. Objective protect target. Operators: Caveira and Rubble. "So that's my code name......I like it....."

Caveira was shooting targets at the range...
"Caveira....we have a mission together."
She turned to face me. She then smirked and looked at the file