Chapter.6

Thank you guys so much for 2k reads! Love you guys so much and I never thought this story would be read so much.

It's been a harsh 3 weeks since (Y/N) had joined team rainbow. Ever since he joined he was sent no missions so far, everything was oddly quiet at Herfort base.

(Y/N) was sitting in his room with his gear on laying beside Caveira on the bed. "I've had no missions this week....it's way to quiet here." Caveira said as he twirled her knife around her fingers. "Yeah I agree...." added (Y/N).

He arose from the bed as he grabbed his Aug A3 and glock from the bed side.

(I'm big into airsoft and I have that exact aug on the top

(I'm big into airsoft and I have that exact aug on the top.)
"Where are you going?" Asked Caveira. "I'm just going on patrol since there's nothing else to do...." he said walking out before Caveira could whisper "please stay...."

(Y/N) and Ella where in patrol together. Ella was only recently new to the base and (Y/N) was showing her around.

He toured her to the armory,shooting range,dorms,airfield and around the perimeter during patrol.

"Thanks so much (Y/N) your the best!....." she exclaimed as she embraced him in a big hu as she pressed her breasts in his face. 'So cute....he will be mine....' (might make Ella a bit yandere in this what do you guys think?)

(Y/N) blushed and hugged back. "N-No problem..." he added as she squeezed harder. "Am I interrupting something?...." asked Ash as she stained blankly at Ela. "Yes, yes you are...." commented Ela as she held (Y/N) close.

Ash growled slightly at her,Ela noticed this and smirked before saying. "You jealous?..." as he hand made its way down to (Y/N)'s crotch. "Ela I-I...." (Y/N) spluttered. "YOU GREEN HAIRED PUNK BITCH!!!...." Ash shouted before charging at Ela.

Ash tackled both Ela and (Y/N) over. "COME ON YOU RED HAIRED FUCK!!!...." Ela shouted at her and Ask exchanged blows. The pair got up then Ash drew her side arm.

She aimed directly at Ella then pulled the trigger. Just as she did (Y/N) tan I front of Ela, the bullet hitting his bulletproof vest but winding him really bad as he absorbed the impact and fell to the ground.

"(Y/N)!!!...." the two woman shouted at all members of Team rainbow herd the call and ran to his aid.

"What the bloody hell is going on I herd gunfire!..." shouted tactcher

"Ash shot (Y/N)!!...." Ela shouted.  Ash was pulled to the ground and her gun was removed from her. "I-It's not like that!!...." Ash objected.

"I-It's not her f-fault!....." shouted (Y/N) as everyone went silent. "I-I'm fine everyone. Leave ash out of it." He said as Everyone soon left and Doc was checking up on him.

One Doc left only Ash and Ela were left with him. "Now I want an explanation right fucking now!...." (Y/N) said sternly. "(Y/N) I-I'm sorry...." ash said. "You almost killed me!....Think if I hadn't had that vest on!..." he said again. "I-I-I'm s-so s-sorry...." Ash said as she began to tear up. The man she loved at screaming at her for shooting him.

"I-I'll give you two a minute...." Ela said as she soon left. "I-I was just jealous...." Ash exclamated. "Why!?...." "I have so much c-competition as it is...." "what do you mean Ash!...." "EVERY FUCKING GIRL IN TEAM RAINBOW IS IN LOVE WITH YOU DUMBASS!!!...."....

To be continued