Chapter.8

Hey guys, so yeah I'm still alive just lazy af, been shopping around lately and I'm working on a vigil cosplay but I apologize for the long wait but here is chapter 8.

Before anything else could happen, the door swung open with Doc, Kapkan and thermite walked in. They stopped in their tracks and staired at the half naked girls sworming around Y/N.

"What are you pervs look'en at?!...." shouted Ela, kapkan gulped and spoke, "u-um we're delivering documents about a mission to Y/N." His eyes were fixated on Ela's bust.

She blushed and covered up, "T-Then give them to him and stop starring at my tits!!...." Y/N skilled as all the girls went red. "Awww what's wrong..." he said in a cutesy voice. "A few minutes ago you were more then happy to go naked" all the girls blushed as red as the blood running down Kaplan's nose,

"H-here..." he said throwing Y/N the documents as he and the other two exited the room. Y/N say peacefully on the bed reading threw the mission brief.

The girls gathered around "Ive never been so embarrassed in my life!..." Ash exclaimed, "yeah" agreeded IQ.

"Put down the papers Y/N" ordered Hibana.

"Yeah the mood was ruined by those pervs so were just gonna sleep for now." Said Caveira

"You can choose who you want tomorrow..." Ela smiled "Not that it's gonna be a hard choice or anything...." Ela said before tackling Y/N to the bed as all the others followed to form a pile on top of him.

The next morning

Y/N was woken by the chattering of everyone running up and down the hallways, the girls were up before him but everything from bras to hats and shirts were everywhere. He got changed into the usual uniform of black cargo pants and a black t-shirt.

He had various tasks to do throughout the day and today his jobs were armory check and perimeter patrol, he made his way to mess hall first for some breakfast. After grabbing a tray of food and sitting down the only girl that sat beside him way IQ. Which he was glad for. "Hey Y/N, sleep well...?" She asked in a thick German accent. "Yes thank you, and work your doing today?" He asked with a smile. "Not too much thank god..."

'This is nice, finally a calm quiet morning here.' He thought to himself, him and IQ chatted away to each other about work guns and the other people at rainbow. "So When Ash shot you, did it hit bad?...." she asked. "Kinda... I mean it's all bruised up but other then that it's fine."

After him and IQ finished up they said goodbye and parted ways. Y/N made his way to the armory to check up on all the guns and equipment. He wrote away on how everything was accounted for and also placed a few orders for new scoped and ammunition.

Now his last job for the day was-perimeter patrol, from 3-6 pm assigned partner Ela- 'this is gonna be fun I guess' he thought to himself....

Hey guys sorry it's a short chapter and took so long to get out but anyway here it is hope you enjoyed.