CHAPTER 2

After the incident with the knife Y/N was being patched up by Doc. "You'll be fine,just rest for now....." "thanks Doc." Y/N replied.

Y/N looked at the woman that had attacked him. "I um never caught your name....." he said

"I'm called Caveira, that's all you need to know

"I'm called Caveira, that's all you need to know." Shurat walked over between them then spoke. "By the way there was a mix up with the beds, if you want I can get two singles-....mmmmhh." Caveira covered his mouth over his mask then spoke into his ear. "O-Ohhhh....never mind then..." he said with his thick Russian accent.

Y/N look at Shurat and Caveira confused but shrugged it off. "By the way Y/N your sharing a bed with Caveira.....Enjoy.." he added as both him and Doc exited the room.

Y/N grabbed his duffle bag and began to unpack. Caveira made space for his stuff in the wardrobe. "S-Sorry about that...." Caveira broke the silence. "I'm just a bit.....jumpy.." she added.

"Don't worry about it. It's fine really. No one was seriously hurt." He smiled at her.

His smile made Caveira blush under her face paint. Just the sight oh him was glorious to behold. Those bright E/C orbs, silky H/C hair and the muscular toned body.

Caveira wanted him. And she always gets what she wants.

"I'm wrecked...." Y/N said yawning. "I'll take  the floor and you ca-" "no way are you staying on the floor. Your sleeping on the bed with me." She cut him off

It sounded more like an order then a nice offer. "You sure?" Y/N asked unsure. "Positive...." she smiled.

Time skip/after unpacking-

Y/N was just in shorts as he packed the rest of his uniforms and clothes away. Caveira had went into the bath room to remover her face paint and change out of her B.O.P.E uniform into something more appropriate for bed.

Caveira came out and the fact that she didn't have her face paint on wasn't the first thing that caught Y/N's eye. She was wearing practically nothing. Just a black thong and a white almost see through T-Shirt.

Blood dribbled it's way down Y/N's face. He quickly whipped it off as Caveira climbed into bed.

Y/N quickly joined her,but after a few minutes of getting in Caveira's small frame had her arms wrapped around Y/N's waist,hands at his abs.

'This is gonna be a long night' Y/N thought.....