Chapter. 11

A frustrated Y/N burst open his dorm door before throwing himself onto the bed. He sat for a few minutes before his anger build up "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE!" he shouted before sitting upright. He made direct eye contact with someone in his room.

Caviera looked surprised and a little worried. "What's your problem?" she asked closing the door. "I don't want to talk about it....."

She sat herself down beside him in the bed, "Well I don't exactly want to listen to you screaming like a child so what's wrong?" she asked getting visably more frustrated.

"Cav, just respect my privacy and fuck off" Y/N would soon regret saying this as a hand swung his way before leaving a stinging red handprint on his face. Y/N held his cheek as he looked up to see a teary eyed Caviera.

Y/N instantly regreted saying what he did, he sat up, "Cav I didn't mean it". Caviera opened the door and ran out.

Y/N's anger was wearing thin as he now began to feel horrid about shouting at both Ela and Cav, becoming a little overwhelmed himself he let a few tears slide before they began to rain. "It just dosent get any easier, no matter where I am, or how hard I try"

Grabbing his knife he rolled his sleeves reveling a plethora of past scars. Holding the blade to his wrists he paused, his body became stiff and he just couldn't bring himself to do it. As the blade pressed his skin he was interrupted but his door swinging open. It was Ash, "Hey Y/N I herd what happened I just came to-" she paused upon seeing him in his current state, he dropped the knife and tried to speak but nothing came out.

He was met by the fast warm imbrace of Ash hugging him down onto his bed, "Y-Y/N!!! You idiot!! What were you thinking!!!?" she shouting as tears began to fall.

"I-I....." she looked up at his e/c eyes as tears were pouring. "W-Why!? Cant you see! Everyone here cares about you! People fight over you! Why would you have reason to do this??!" She practically shouted getting some attention from outside the dorm.

"I-I'm just not used to all this, Im miss guided by mixed signals, between you telling me everyone is in love with me! To Zofia pulling a gun on me,  Ela kissing me and Caviera has me just plain confused! No one looked at me before I came here and it's completely overwhelming me...... "

Ash pulled Y/N in closer to her bust and held him tightly. He blushed as he snuggled in closer as the two lay down on his bed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door as fuze walked in." Comrade Y/N!!.... Oh um am I interrupting?" he asked awkwardly. The pair shot up blushing like children "N-No at all fuze what's up?"

"Oh well we're having bit of a party later in the Russian dorms, everyones going and myself and finka would like you both to come"

"Thanks for the offer fuze but I'm a bit tired an-"

"We have a lot of alcohol"

"I'm in!"