Author's Note

Hey, there, fellow readers and writers. So, I've decided to write another fanfiction, this one about the Diabolik Lovers anime. Now, I understand Diabolik Lovers is also a game and there's more to the story behind each of the brothers than the anime provides. Remember, this is a fanfiction, so I apologize in advance if things don't add up. I've never played the game, but I am watching walkthroughs of the games on YouTube to get a better idea of the Diabolik Lovers characters.

So, the way this fanfiction is going to go is that I will put in a few chapters where it follows the anime episodes, or specific scenes of the anime, when I think the chapter is necessary. But for the most part, this is going to be focused on my character, Risa Kumori, and how she must face against her disease, but also falls in love and forms strong friendships with the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers. This fanfiction will have Diabolik Lovers season one and season season two-More Blood-merged together. Basically two stories into one. (If that didn't make any sense, sorry, but you'll see what I mean as you read.)

I do not own ANYTHING that makes Diabolik Lovers or the characters. And I don't own any of the pictures I use either, including the cover. I only own my character and my personal plot, and the relationships she forms.

By the way, for any of you who don't know it, I have another fanfiction of Dramatical Murder, feel free to check that out of you'd like. So, without further ado, let's jump into the dark fantasy of the vampire brothers and how a young girl changes their outlook on life and themselves.