The Dare Is Over

"So I guess our dare is over,then."Blaise said while walking with the group."I was actually looking forward to seeing you kiss Harry in front of everyone."he added."The dare is over then."Ginny said sadly."But at least we got the person we wanna spend the rest of our lives with."Ginny said,suddenly happy."hold on a minute,who said I wanna spend my life with Luna?"Blaise asked."no offence,love."He said to Luna who was next to him."Awh,come ON! You CLEARLY love her! It's soooo obvious,even Lavender could see it if she tried."Ginny complained.Luna and Blaise were both blushing.

At breakfast the next day, McGonagall had another announcement." To all seventh years, your classes for today has been dismissed as we have new arrangements for you." The students from other years groaned,and the seventh years cheered although they didn't what arrangements were in store for them.

After the hall was cleared,the seventh years stayed bsck like yesterday."Since you all have been matched to your soulmate, the teachers and I have prepared apartments for each pair.You will have a potrait guarding your apartment and you must create a password.Now may one person from each pair come and collect a parchment which contains your apartment." Hermione went up and collected the parchment. As the others stood in a line and collected their parchment,those who got theirs may be dismissed."Mione',where's yours located?"Ginny asked."The top floor, the fourth one on the right."Hermione answered."YAY! Ours is the top floor,and the third on the right!"Ginny squealed.

When Dramione reached their apartment,the portrait of Severus Snape was guarding it."As you may know,you must create a password."Snape said."Well,okay."Draco said."How about Dramione?"Draco asked."It's too obvious.You basically told everyone to vote for "Dramione" during last year's Christmas ball's BEST COUPLE."Hemione said."Yes,true,but we won didn't we?"Draco added and smirked."okay,but not dramione."Hermione said."How about you two hurry up,cause' I'm waiting?!"Snape complained."Sorry,sir,how about Wingardium Leviosa?"Hermione said."Sounds nice,we'll take it."Draco agreed."Wingradium Leviosa."they bith said."Snape opened up.

Their apartment was nice and spacious."wooooww."Hermione said."It's really nice."Draco added."Well,do you wanna get some rest?"Draco asked."Sure,lemme get changed."Hemione said.