First Date

Blaise POV:
I'm so nervous! I know we're already meant to be married, but we have neverrrrr dated! Oh,here she is! "Hello,Blaise.Where is Draco and Mione'?" "Oh,they said that they didn't want to go,so,where is the Golden Couple?" "Same like Draco and Mione" "Okay,shall we get going?"

Luna POV:
So nervous and excited! Not only am I going out on a not-so-date date with my 2 year crush,I'm also married to him! Like,yesshhhh!
"So,um..Luna?" Blaise asked."Yes Blaise?" I replied."I guess I should do this properly..I know we're already married,- it's happening! but I think we should start the right way,so.."Blaise paused as he gave me my favourite flowers,Daisies.

Blaise POV:
"oh,Blaise! How did you know?"I asked,suprised."I have my ways.Anyways, so, would you, Luna Blossom Lovegood,be my girlfriend?"I asked."OF COURSE!!"Luna squealed in joy."And,can I add something?"I said."Sure."she replied."I had a crush on you since I was in my second year.so like,I had a crush on you for 6 years now.But,I never really thought I had a chance because you were with Neville."I explained."Oh,I have something to tell you too.I had a crush on you since 6th year but I saw you dating Pansy so I never really thought I'd have the chance with you.But,here we are!"she said.